18-month-old girl allegedly raped by caretaker
Published : 14 Nov 2017, 16:37
A one-and-half-year-old girl was allegedly raped by her caretaker in Shahpur Jat village area at South Delhi in India on Monday.
The condition of the girl is stated to be critical and currently, she is recuperating at a city hospital.
The police said that the accused was hired to be the caretaker of the girl.
The victim’s father had hired him from an established placement agency. On Monday afternoon when the mother of the child returned home she saw her daughter bleeding from her private parts. Following which, she informed her husband and even questioned the accused after which she shut him in a room and informed the police.
The girl was rushed to Safdarjung Hospital where she is undergoing treatment. The Accused was arrested from their house.
A case of rape has been registered at Hauz Khas police station.
Source: the daily news
- Most viewed
- Weinstein accuser Asia Argento paid teen who made sex assault claim
- Cabinet approves ‘Sarkari Chakori Ain, 2018’
- Pregnant New Zealand minister cycles to delivery ward
- German journalist says Turkey court lifts travel ban
- PM receives two UNICEF awards for campaign against early marriage
- Multi-storey buildings to replace city slums: Prime Minister
- 20 August Events
- 20 August Births
- 20 August Deaths
- Williams rebounds from worst loss to advance in Cincy tennis
- Sheikh Hasina to inaugurate 23 bridges, Fatehpur Railway Overpass
- BD beat Nepal 3-0 to emerge group top in SAFF U-15 Women’s championship
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- Caned by headmaster, schoolgirl kills self
- Antibiotic resistance genes in air pose threat to human health: Study
- Saff U-15 girls eye more glory in final today
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas are officially engaged
- Girls' supremacy finally over