18-month-old girl allegedly raped by caretaker
Published : 14 Nov 2017, 16:37
A one-and-half-year-old girl was allegedly raped by her caretaker in Shahpur Jat village area at South Delhi in India on Monday.
The condition of the girl is stated to be critical and currently, she is recuperating at a city hospital.
The police said that the accused was hired to be the caretaker of the girl.
The victim’s father had hired him from an established placement agency. On Monday afternoon when the mother of the child returned home she saw her daughter bleeding from her private parts. Following which, she informed her husband and even questioned the accused after which she shut him in a room and informed the police.
The girl was rushed to Safdarjung Hospital where she is undergoing treatment. The Accused was arrested from their house.
A case of rape has been registered at Hauz Khas police station.
Source: the daily news
- Most viewed
- Katrina Kaif’s character in ‘Thugs of Hindostan’ revealed
- 21 September Events
- 21 September Births
- 21 September Deaths
- Quitting junk food can have withdrawals as drug addiction
- FIFA to upgrade flights, raise prize money for Women's World Cup
- Bangladesh Asia’s 2nd most gender equal country: WEF
- PM flies for New York to join 73rd UNGA
- Receiving Smita Patil award validates my choices: Anushka
- 10% pass in Dhaka University ‘Ga’ unit admission test
- Bangabandhu struggled for peace and equality: PM
- Bangladesh least innovative country in Asia
- 15 September Deaths
- Technical school & college to be built in each upazila: PM
- 15 September Events
- Sonam believes Kangana is a troublemaker
- Technology is the best way to develop country: Sheikh Hasina
- Seven-day skin care routine for lovely looks