Video shows cheetahs circling and lunging at family at safari park
Published : 12 May 2018, 15:17
It should go without saying that those who venture on a car safari to view potentially dangerous animals should not leave their vehicles.
Still, there will always be those who defy reasoning, like this decidedly bold group of tourists seen dodging a few aggressive cheetahs while walking through a Netherlands safari park.
Despite the title on this video, via YouTube channel FPE Humor, this is no "brutal" cheetah attack. Everyone in the clip appears to be fine. Still, it's pretty unnerving to watch:
A longer video on FPE Humor's channel says the clip was shot at Beekse Bergen park near Tilburg in the Netherlands.
The park's regulations for its car safari offerings specifies that participants "are not permitted to leave their vehicles" during the tour, and that "[w]indows and doors must be closed during the entire journey."
The visitors seen in the video above appear to have abided by neither rule and, naturally, things went awry.
Consider this a gentle reminder that there are smarter ways to behave around huge, unpredictable animals.
- Most viewed
- Law coming to ensure death sentence for patrons of drug traders: PM
- 99 lakh jobs by 2020: Prime Minister
- Your kids’ obesity may up knee, hip osteoarthritis risk later
- Beauty rituals to follow during monsoon
- Deepika Padukone trying 9 things she never did before
- ‘Russia’s hottest World Cup fan’ turns out to be porn star
- Hollywood stars reject Trump immigrant policy
- Rohingya girls dream of school
- Prime Minister meets President