Video shows cheetahs circling and lunging at family at safari park
Published : 12 May 2018, 15:17
It should go without saying that those who venture on a car safari to view potentially dangerous animals should not leave their vehicles.
Still, there will always be those who defy reasoning, like this decidedly bold group of tourists seen dodging a few aggressive cheetahs while walking through a Netherlands safari park.
Despite the title on this video, via YouTube channel FPE Humor, this is no "brutal" cheetah attack. Everyone in the clip appears to be fine. Still, it's pretty unnerving to watch:
A longer video on FPE Humor's channel says the clip was shot at Beekse Bergen park near Tilburg in the Netherlands.
The park's regulations for its car safari offerings specifies that participants "are not permitted to leave their vehicles" during the tour, and that "[w]indows and doors must be closed during the entire journey."
The visitors seen in the video above appear to have abided by neither rule and, naturally, things went awry.
Consider this a gentle reminder that there are smarter ways to behave around huge, unpredictable animals.
- Most viewed
- PM greets Raushan, Ershad on Eid-ul-Azha
- Kangana’s look in Manikarnika is grabbing eyeballs
- Tips to feel rejuvenated and look gorgeous naturally in hectic festive season
- Cabbage, broccoli could prevent colon cancer
- Kim Jong-nam murder: 'Enough evidence' for women to go on trial
- PM pays tributes to Golam Sarwar
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- 16 August Events
- 16 August Births
- Bangladeshi women footballers beat Pakistan by 14-0
- PM greets U-15 women footballers for victory over Pakistan
- Sexual violence a tool to force ethnic minorities to migrate: Experts
- Prevent cancer, save life
- US judge halts mother-daughter deportation
- Williams rebounds from worst loss to advance in Cincy tennis
- BD beat Nepal 3-0 to emerge group top in SAFF U-15 Women’s championship
- With new category, Oscars are now a popularity contest
- Tofu, soy milk can boost bone strength in women