Woman's body recovered in Noakhali; husband detained
Published : 04 Mar 2017, 16:42
Police recovered the body of a woman under the soil in Suborno Char upazila on Friday night.
The dead was identified as Kohinur Akhter, 23, wife of Millat, 32.
Local people said, Kohinur and her husband had an altercation for a long time over family feud.
Following that issue, Millat killed Kohinur anytime on Thursday night and kept her body under the soil of his house.
Charjabbar Thana OC Md Nizam Uddin said, on information, police recovered the body from Charmajid village around 11pm under the soil of Millat's house.
- Most viewed
- Abortion clinics to lose funding under new Trump rule
- Chun leads rain-hit Kingsmill Championship by one shot
- President, PM for ensuring accuracy in weights, measures
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle wed in Windsor as millions watch
- Ramadan Recipes: How to Easily Make Basbousa
- Clooneys, Beckhams arrive for royal wedding
- It's all about the well-plumed hats for royal wedding guests
- Sheikh Hasina, Modi to meet in Santiniketan
- Kamala Bhattacharya: First female martyr in Bengali Language Movement
- Mallika Sherawat locks herself in a cage for a cause
- Around 60 babies a day born in Rohingya camps in Bangladesh: UNICEF
- PM Sheikh Hasina’s Homecoming Day Today
- SC decision on Khaleda’s bail Wednesday
- Rape accused killed in Feni ‘gunfight’
- Prime Minister asks police to provide proper service
- Why Cannes outings don't affect Aishwarya
- Saima for incorporating mental healthcare in disaster management plan
- Militancy now under control: Prime Minister