Woman's body recovered in Noakhali; husband detained
Published : 04 Mar 2017, 16:42
Police recovered the body of a woman under the soil in Suborno Char upazila on Friday night.
The dead was identified as Kohinur Akhter, 23, wife of Millat, 32.
Local people said, Kohinur and her husband had an altercation for a long time over family feud.
Following that issue, Millat killed Kohinur anytime on Thursday night and kept her body under the soil of his house.
Charjabbar Thana OC Md Nizam Uddin said, on information, police recovered the body from Charmajid village around 11pm under the soil of Millat's house.
- Most viewed
- Malala wins place at Oxford University
- 10-year-old rape victim gives birth in India
- South Asia flood death toll climbs to 250
- Anti-Muslim Australian senator wears burqa in Parliament
- Easy ways to stop sneezing
- Emma tops list of best paid actresses
- Teacher arrested for ‘raping Pallabi schoolgirl’
- PM to visit Kurigram, Dinajpur Sunday to see flood victims
- Case filed over Pallabi student rape
- Australian Army bans male recruits to get female numbers up
- Amazing Health Benefits Of Miswak
- Roads to avoid on Aug 15
- Baul singer ‘gang-raped’ in Ashulia
- Taylor Swift assault case: Judge throws out DJ's lawsuit
- Hiding The Propaganda
- PM critical of those denying Bangabandhu's contribution
- 13 August Births
- 13 August Deaths