Woman's body recovered in Noakhali; husband detained
Published : 04 Mar 2017, 16:42
Police recovered the body of a woman under the soil in Suborno Char upazila on Friday night.
The dead was identified as Kohinur Akhter, 23, wife of Millat, 32.
Local people said, Kohinur and her husband had an altercation for a long time over family feud.
Following that issue, Millat killed Kohinur anytime on Thursday night and kept her body under the soil of his house.
Charjabbar Thana OC Md Nizam Uddin said, on information, police recovered the body from Charmajid village around 11pm under the soil of Millat's house.
- Most viewed
- ASI sued over rape in Chittagong
- Guides to pack jewellery while travelling
- New project launched to mitigate NY sound pollution
- Eurozone business activity slows: Markit survey
- Choi Soon-sil: South Korean ex-president's friend jailed
- 9 Bangladeshi women and children released from Indian jail after 4 years
- PM pays homage to Bangabandhu on AL's 68th founding anniversary
- AL to stay beside people: PM
- Give scope to AL to serve people time and again: PM
- Protect yourself from deadly brain tumours
- Banani rape indictment hearing Jul 9
- PM seeks Moroccan investment in economic zones
- 5 to die for killing housewife after rape in C’nawabganj
- Beyonce gives birth to twins
- Priyanka Chopra kicks off shooting for her second hollywood film
- Folk queen Momtaz brings two new songs this Eid
- NASA tests flexible solar array on space station
- PM hosts iftar for eminent personalities, poets, artists