Woman's body recovered in Noakhali; husband detained
Published : 04 Mar 2017, 16:42
Police recovered the body of a woman under the soil in Suborno Char upazila on Friday night.
The dead was identified as Kohinur Akhter, 23, wife of Millat, 32.
Local people said, Kohinur and her husband had an altercation for a long time over family feud.
Following that issue, Millat killed Kohinur anytime on Thursday night and kept her body under the soil of his house.
Charjabbar Thana OC Md Nizam Uddin said, on information, police recovered the body from Charmajid village around 11pm under the soil of Millat's house.
- Most viewed
- ‘Half Girlfriend’ motion poster: It's complicated between Shraddha Kapoor and Arjun Kapoor
- WHO to continue help Bangladesh combat three major diseases
- Bangladesh improves quickly in socioeconomic index: Speaker
- Shreya Ghosal perform at ICCB
- Made in Bangladesh
- March 29 Deaths
- March 29 Births
- March 29 Events
- 3 bodies recovered in Bagerhat trawler capsize
- First child marriage under special provision of new law held in Bangladesh
- 'Not consulted by Centre on Teesta, state's interests come first'
- Fire at Bangladesh Bank building
- Ex-husband of Arifa caught in Tangail
- Police name London attacker as British-born Khalid Masood
- Hawaii lawmaker resigns from Republican Party
- Schoolgirls deployed to collect toll for event
- Bangladesh female hockey champs epitomize Special Olympics ideal
- IS claims responsibility for Sylhet blasts