Woman's body recovered in Noakhali; husband detained
Published : 04 Mar 2017, 16:42
Police recovered the body of a woman under the soil in Suborno Char upazila on Friday night.
The dead was identified as Kohinur Akhter, 23, wife of Millat, 32.
Local people said, Kohinur and her husband had an altercation for a long time over family feud.
Following that issue, Millat killed Kohinur anytime on Thursday night and kept her body under the soil of his house.
Charjabbar Thana OC Md Nizam Uddin said, on information, police recovered the body from Charmajid village around 11pm under the soil of Millat's house.
- Most viewed
- 'Sex and the City' star enters New York governor race
- Speaker off to Saudi to perform Umrah
- Zuckerberg apologises for Facebook data debacle
- People of Bangladesh can achieve anything
- Bangladesh set to celebrate LDC graduation eligibility
- 4 held over Garo woman, daughter murdered
- Gang-rape in microbus: Mastermind held in Manikganj
- PM honored at LDC graduation ceremony
- BD seeks UN support for its inclusive approach towards women dev
- Jacqueline Fernandez gets into Madhuri Dixit mode
- First injured Bangladeshi victim of Nepal plane crash brought to Dhaka
- Tasmania elects majority of women in Australia state first
- Bangabandhu's 99th birthday being celebrated
- Barbecued Lamb with Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- Govt efforts helped BD attain criteria to graduate from LDC: PM
- Bangladesh eligible for LDC graduation
- Donald Trump Jr’s wife files for divorce
- Magura man ‘kills’ wife for dowry