5 suspected JMB men arrested in Rajshahi
Published : 11 Mar 2017, 13:19
Police arrested five suspected activists of the banned militant outfit Jama’atul Mujahideen Bangladesh (JMB) from different areas of Bagmara upazila early Saturday, reports news agency UNB.
The identities of the arrestees could not be known yet.
Tipped off, a team of police conducted the separate drives in different areas of the upazila at the dead of night and arrested the five, said Nasim Ahmed, officer-in-charge of Bagmara Police Station.
Further details of the drive are still awaited.
Source: Prothom Alo
- Most viewed
- Abortion clinics to lose funding under new Trump rule
- Chun leads rain-hit Kingsmill Championship by one shot
- President, PM for ensuring accuracy in weights, measures
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle wed in Windsor as millions watch
- Ramadan Recipes: How to Easily Make Basbousa
- Clooneys, Beckhams arrive for royal wedding
- It's all about the well-plumed hats for royal wedding guests
- Sheikh Hasina, Modi to meet in Santiniketan
- Kamala Bhattacharya: First female martyr in Bengali Language Movement
- Mallika Sherawat locks herself in a cage for a cause
- Around 60 babies a day born in Rohingya camps in Bangladesh: UNICEF
- PM Sheikh Hasina’s Homecoming Day Today
- SC decision on Khaleda’s bail Wednesday
- Rape accused killed in Feni ‘gunfight’
- Prime Minister asks police to provide proper service
- Why Cannes outings don't affect Aishwarya
- Saima for incorporating mental healthcare in disaster management plan
- Militancy now under control: Prime Minister