5 suspected JMB men arrested in Rajshahi
Published : 11 Mar 2017, 13:19
Police arrested five suspected activists of the banned militant outfit Jama’atul Mujahideen Bangladesh (JMB) from different areas of Bagmara upazila early Saturday, reports news agency UNB.
The identities of the arrestees could not be known yet.
Tipped off, a team of police conducted the separate drives in different areas of the upazila at the dead of night and arrested the five, said Nasim Ahmed, officer-in-charge of Bagmara Police Station.
Further details of the drive are still awaited.
Source: Prothom Alo
- Most viewed
- Malala wins place at Oxford University
- 10-year-old rape victim gives birth in India
- South Asia flood death toll climbs to 250
- Anti-Muslim Australian senator wears burqa in Parliament
- Easy ways to stop sneezing
- Emma tops list of best paid actresses
- Teacher arrested for ‘raping Pallabi schoolgirl’
- PM to visit Kurigram, Dinajpur Sunday to see flood victims
- Case filed over Pallabi student rape
- Australian Army bans male recruits to get female numbers up
- Amazing Health Benefits Of Miswak
- Roads to avoid on Aug 15
- Baul singer ‘gang-raped’ in Ashulia
- Taylor Swift assault case: Judge throws out DJ's lawsuit
- Hiding The Propaganda
- PM critical of those denying Bangabandhu's contribution
- 13 August Births
- 13 August Deaths