5 suspected JMB men arrested in Rajshahi
Published : 11 Mar 2017, 13:19
Police arrested five suspected activists of the banned militant outfit Jama’atul Mujahideen Bangladesh (JMB) from different areas of Bagmara upazila early Saturday, reports news agency UNB.
The identities of the arrestees could not be known yet.
Tipped off, a team of police conducted the separate drives in different areas of the upazila at the dead of night and arrested the five, said Nasim Ahmed, officer-in-charge of Bagmara Police Station.
Further details of the drive are still awaited.
Source: Prothom Alo
- Most viewed
- ASI sued over rape in Chittagong
- Guides to pack jewellery while travelling
- New project launched to mitigate NY sound pollution
- Eurozone business activity slows: Markit survey
- Choi Soon-sil: South Korean ex-president's friend jailed
- 9 Bangladeshi women and children released from Indian jail after 4 years
- PM pays homage to Bangabandhu on AL's 68th founding anniversary
- AL to stay beside people: PM
- Give scope to AL to serve people time and again: PM
- Protect yourself from deadly brain tumours
- Banani rape indictment hearing Jul 9
- PM seeks Moroccan investment in economic zones
- 5 to die for killing housewife after rape in C’nawabganj
- Beyonce gives birth to twins
- Priyanka Chopra kicks off shooting for her second hollywood film
- Folk queen Momtaz brings two new songs this Eid
- NASA tests flexible solar array on space station
- PM hosts iftar for eminent personalities, poets, artists