5 suspected JMB men arrested in Rajshahi
Published : 11 Mar 2017, 13:19
Police arrested five suspected activists of the banned militant outfit Jama’atul Mujahideen Bangladesh (JMB) from different areas of Bagmara upazila early Saturday, reports news agency UNB.
The identities of the arrestees could not be known yet.
Tipped off, a team of police conducted the separate drives in different areas of the upazila at the dead of night and arrested the five, said Nasim Ahmed, officer-in-charge of Bagmara Police Station.
Further details of the drive are still awaited.
Source: Prothom Alo
- Most viewed
- Fettuccine Paneer Alfredo
- PM expects Bangladesh to produce swimming talents
- Moulvibazar school students, guardians protest 'sexual harassment' by headmaster
- Banani rape: Nayem Ashraf confessing at court
- Crying toddler found drinking milk from dead mother (Heartbreaking video)
- Kidman wants more films by women
- Theresa May to press Trump over bomb photo leaks
- 50 RMG employee fall sick for hot weather
- PM greets Tigers on their victory against Kiwis
- Banani hotel rape charge 'credible', police say
- Swatch of No-ground: A treasure trove of marine lives
- 'Unplanned Tourism Effects Biodiversity of Cox’s Bazar'
- Banani rape: Cops allowed for forensic test on mobiles of Shafat, Sakif
- Cannes 2017: Aishwarya unleashes glamour in red gown
- Blackberry working on anti-hack tool
- 19 killed in terror blast at UK pop concert
- Death toll in Manchester blast rises to 22
- PM accorded warm reception in Saudi Arabia