Heavy rain forecast in 6 divisions
Published : 24 Apr 2017, 13:16
Bangladesh meteorological department forecast heavy to very heavy rain in Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Sylhet, Khulna and Barisal divisions.
In the latest special bulletin, the met office said: Steep pressure Gradient persists over North Bay.
Squally weather may affect the maritime ports, North Bay and adjoining coastal areas of Bangladesh.
Maritime ports of Chittagong, Cox’s Bazar, Mongla and Payra have been advised to keep hoisted local cautionary signal no. 3.
The bulletin also advised all fishing boats and trawlers over North Bay to remain close to the coast and proceed with caution till further notice.
- Most viewed
- Bir Protik Kakon Bibi no more
- 22 March Deaths
- 22 March Births
- 22 March Events
- Quota for FFs, their children, grandchildren to stay: PM
- Women in Somalia defy strict rules to play football
- Work efficiently to tap sea resources: PM asks navy
- Boko Haram frees abducted Nigerian schoolgirls
- ‘RMG workers are unaware they are sexually harassed’
- Jacqueline Fernandez gets into Madhuri Dixit mode
- First injured Bangladeshi victim of Nepal plane crash brought to Dhaka
- Tasmania elects majority of women in Australia state first
- Bangabandhu's 99th birthday being celebrated
- Barbecued Lamb with Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- Govt efforts helped BD attain criteria to graduate from LDC: PM
- Bangladesh eligible for LDC graduation
- Donald Trump Jr’s wife files for divorce
- Lawyers file to prosecute Suu Kyi for crimes against humanity