Heavy rain forecast in 6 divisions
Published : 24 Apr 2017, 13:16
Bangladesh meteorological department forecast heavy to very heavy rain in Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Sylhet, Khulna and Barisal divisions.
In the latest special bulletin, the met office said: Steep pressure Gradient persists over North Bay.
Squally weather may affect the maritime ports, North Bay and adjoining coastal areas of Bangladesh.
Maritime ports of Chittagong, Cox’s Bazar, Mongla and Payra have been advised to keep hoisted local cautionary signal no. 3.
The bulletin also advised all fishing boats and trawlers over North Bay to remain close to the coast and proceed with caution till further notice.
- Most viewed
- ‘Dangal’ fame actress Zaira molested on flight; man held
- Speaker for forging unity to uphold human rights
- PM leaves for Paris to attend 'One Planet Summit
- Muggers shoot woman in Tikatuli
- Virat, Anushka wed in Italy, begin new innings
- San Francisco native becomes city's 1st black woman mayor
- 11 December Events
- Egyptian singer jailed for eating a banana in music video
- Pedophile stopped at Sydney Airport by anti-sex tourism law