Shafat, 4 others indicted in Banani double rape case
Published : 13 Jul 2017, 13:06
Five accused including Ahmed Shafat and his aide Nayeem Ashraf were indicted today on charge of raping two university students at a Banani hotel in Dhaka.
Judge Shafiul Azam of Second Tribunal for Prevention of Women and Children Repression framed the charges against Shafat, Nayeem, Shadman Sakif, Shafat's driver Billal and bodyguard Abul Kalam Azad in their presence at the courtroom.
- Most viewed
- ‘Make child marriage socially unacceptable’
- 28 July Deaths
- 28 July Births
- 28 July Events
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha' success a win for cinema: Ekta Kapoor
- Dogs with cancer may survive longer with high cholesterol
- Playing video games may cut stress at work
- Dengue Fever: Heal with juice
- Enjoy monsoon with the right food steps!
- 22 July Deaths
- Minneapolis police chief resigns after Australian woman's shooting
- Sunny Leone is the new mom in B-town!
- 22 July Births
- Microcredit programmes turn many women self-employed
- Useful tips for beautiful nails
- Muslim Ummah facing harassment for involvement of some people in militancy: PM
- 22 July Events
- Shabana receives Lifetime Achievement Award from Prime Minister Hasina