Sirisena-Hasina bilateral talks on
Published : 14 Jul 2017, 11:57
Visiting Sri Lankan President Maithripala Sirisena and Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina are now in a bilateral meeting at the Prime Minister's Office in Dhaka.
Prior to sitting in the bilateral talks, President Sirisena and Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina had a tete-a-tete for a while from 10:15am.
Earlier, Sheikh Hasina received the Sri Lankan President on his arrival at the PMO this morning.
Fourteen instruments, including one to facilitate the plying of feeder vessels between the two countries, are likely to be signed after the official talks.
President Sirisena arrived in Dhaka yesterday on a three-day state visit, highlighting the growing ties between Dhaka and Colombo.
- Most viewed
- Must-take fitness resolutions for the Year 2018
- Deepika becomes a cop for a commercial
- Dhaka wants peaceful solution to Rohingya crisis: Sheikh Hasina
- British MPs approve landmark Brexit bill
- UN rapporteur determined to follow up thwarted mission
- 18 January Deaths
- 18 January Births
- Foods to gear up your metabolism
- Katy Perry in 'tough conversations' with her record label
- Mouth-related problems and their home remedies
- 'Govt will move ahead evaluating past'
- Suu Kyi says Rohingya mass grave investigation positive step
- Here’s what’ll tickle your palette in 2018
- Angelina Jolie dating Cambodian rapper-filmmaker
- Brooke Shields to launch apparel, accessories line
- Try some homemade hair masks for coloured hair
- Committee formed to implement 9th wage board for journos: Tarana
- PM urges developed countries to stand beside Bangladesh