Sirisena-Hasina bilateral talks on
Published : 14 Jul 2017, 11:57
Visiting Sri Lankan President Maithripala Sirisena and Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina are now in a bilateral meeting at the Prime Minister's Office in Dhaka.
Prior to sitting in the bilateral talks, President Sirisena and Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina had a tete-a-tete for a while from 10:15am.
Earlier, Sheikh Hasina received the Sri Lankan President on his arrival at the PMO this morning.
Fourteen instruments, including one to facilitate the plying of feeder vessels between the two countries, are likely to be signed after the official talks.
President Sirisena arrived in Dhaka yesterday on a three-day state visit, highlighting the growing ties between Dhaka and Colombo.
- Most viewed
- ‘Make child marriage socially unacceptable’
- 28 July Deaths
- 28 July Births
- 28 July Events
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha' success a win for cinema: Ekta Kapoor
- Dogs with cancer may survive longer with high cholesterol
- Playing video games may cut stress at work
- Dengue Fever: Heal with juice
- Enjoy monsoon with the right food steps!
- 22 July Deaths
- Minneapolis police chief resigns after Australian woman's shooting
- Sunny Leone is the new mom in B-town!
- 22 July Births
- Microcredit programmes turn many women self-employed
- Useful tips for beautiful nails
- 22 July Events
- Muslim Ummah facing harassment for involvement of some people in militancy: PM
- Shabana receives Lifetime Achievement Award from Prime Minister Hasina