Sirisena-Hasina bilateral talks on
Published : 14 Jul 2017, 11:57
Visiting Sri Lankan President Maithripala Sirisena and Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina are now in a bilateral meeting at the Prime Minister's Office in Dhaka.
Prior to sitting in the bilateral talks, President Sirisena and Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina had a tete-a-tete for a while from 10:15am.
Earlier, Sheikh Hasina received the Sri Lankan President on his arrival at the PMO this morning.
Fourteen instruments, including one to facilitate the plying of feeder vessels between the two countries, are likely to be signed after the official talks.
President Sirisena arrived in Dhaka yesterday on a three-day state visit, highlighting the growing ties between Dhaka and Colombo.
- Most viewed
- A sweet sinful summer affair
- So you’ve worked hard and want to sustain all that weight you’ve lost? Then stay away from dieting
- Class 5 girl gang-raped, burnt alive in Assam’s Nagaon
- Mim to play a lawyer in ‘Sultan The Saviour’
- Woman flogged 100 times and then 'sexually assaulted' (Video)
- Married teacher is arrested over 'sexual relationship' with student, 13
- EU agrees on Brexit guidelines, sets deadline on Ireland
- 24 March Deaths
- 24 March Births
- Children among at least 21 people ‘poisoned’ by 'gas' in Russian village
- Magura man ‘kills’ wife for dowry
- Women in Somalia defy strict rules to play football
- Prime minister visits Chittagong today
- Work efficiently to tap sea resources: PM asks navy
- Quota for FFs, their children, grandchildren to stay: PM
- Player accuses Australia's AFL of sexism
- Woman found dead in Narsingdi
- Teenager held for ‘raping’ Sunamganj minor girl