Sirisena-Hasina bilateral talks on
Published : 14 Jul 2017, 11:57
Visiting Sri Lankan President Maithripala Sirisena and Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina are now in a bilateral meeting at the Prime Minister's Office in Dhaka.
Prior to sitting in the bilateral talks, President Sirisena and Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina had a tete-a-tete for a while from 10:15am.
Earlier, Sheikh Hasina received the Sri Lankan President on his arrival at the PMO this morning.
Fourteen instruments, including one to facilitate the plying of feeder vessels between the two countries, are likely to be signed after the official talks.
President Sirisena arrived in Dhaka yesterday on a three-day state visit, highlighting the growing ties between Dhaka and Colombo.
- Most viewed
- Nicotine vaping might not be as healthy was first thought
- The rise of the gourmet burger trend
- Celebrity chef brothers bring their signature cooking to the Mideast
- Action if mobile phone operators sell SIM cards to Rohingya refugees [...]
- Process for taking back some Rohingya refugees ‘anytime’: Suu Kyi
- World must join to stop Rohingya genocide: Shabana Azmi
- Couple Has Sex In Domino's Pizza, Then Justice Is Served (video)
- Kushtia BNP leader held for ‘rape attempt’
- PM rules out possibility of understanding with BNP
- ‘SDG Tracker’ & Publication on South South launched
- Woman burnt to death ‘by husband’ for failing to get MBBS seat
- PM reaffirms Bangladesh's commitment to end sexual abuse of peacekeepers
- PM calls for taking private sector on board for SDG financing
- Nawaz Sharif's wife wins Lahore by-poll
- 'Addressing climate change means ensuring human rights'
- How to have beautiful toned body
- Women empowerment must to achieve SDGs: PM
- Girl dies falling off easy bike