Pranab Mukherjee meets Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina
Published : 15 Jan 2018, 15:27
Former Indian President Pranab Mukherjee paid a courtesy call on Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina.
The visiting former president of India went to Ganobhaban, the official residence of prime minister at 12:30pm on Monday. Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina received him at the compound gate of Ganobhaban.
Later, they sat together to hold discussion.
Earlier in the day, Pranab Mukherjee visited the Bangabandhu Museum in Dhanmondi of the capital.
The former Indian president will be present at the concluding ceremony of the International Bengali Literature conference at 3:30 pm.
- Most viewed
- Are smoothies good for your diet? Here’s what experts have to say
- Ending the option of carrying a child is about taking control of the body
- Facebook, Twitter not affecting face-to-face contact with friends
- Tinder’s new feature to give more power to women
- Why you can’t get enough of your favourite songs
- How asthma may affect your chances of pregnancy
- Recipe: Shahi Paneer, simply delicious
- Sara Ali Khan to make Bollywood debut with Ranveer Singh?
- ‘Descendants 3’ to be out in 2019
- Make everyday of your life Valentine’s Day with your sweetheart
- Prime Minister to meet Pope today
- Woman who got attention by giving birth to 7 kids has died
- Oru Adaar Love special teaser starring Priya Prakash is out (video)
- Court takes charges into cognizance over assaulting woman by policemen
- Pahela Falgun brings colour in life
- Cellphone use near SSC exam centres banned
- 21 women raped, assaulted on public transport in 13 months: Report
- PM urges development partners to invest in rural economies