Pranab Mukherjee meets Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina
Published : 15 Jan 2018, 15:27
Former Indian President Pranab Mukherjee paid a courtesy call on Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina.
The visiting former president of India went to Ganobhaban, the official residence of prime minister at 12:30pm on Monday. Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina received him at the compound gate of Ganobhaban.
Later, they sat together to hold discussion.
Earlier in the day, Pranab Mukherjee visited the Bangabandhu Museum in Dhanmondi of the capital.
The former Indian president will be present at the concluding ceremony of the International Bengali Literature conference at 3:30 pm.
- Most viewed
- Traditional Ramadan Drinks with a Twist?
- Bangladesh-India to continue trend of cooperation in future: PM
- PM Hasina, Indian PM Modi inaugurate ‘Bangladesh Bhaban’ at Shantiniketan
- Only 1/5 of displaced Rohingyas’ needs funded: UNFPA
- Hasina, Modi to inaugurate Bangladesh Bhaban today
- PM Hasina in Santiniketan on a two-day visit to Kolkata
- PM Hasina talks to ailing Mahmoud Abbas over phone
- Priyanka asks world to learn from Bangladesh
- PM Sheikh Hasina left Dhaka for Kolkata
- Kamala Bhattacharya: First female martyr in Bengali Language Movement
- 10 killed in Texas school shooting
- More than 100 killed in Cuba Plane crash (Video)
- Lack of awareness, support pushes up suicide incidents in BD: Expert
- Siam plays Salman Shah for ‘Poramon 2’
- Two teenage ethnic girls found dead
- Sheikh Hasina, Modi to meet in Santiniketan
- Chun leads rain-hit Kingsmill Championship by one shot
- You'll Never Believe How Tasty Healthy Pancakes Can Be