Pranab Mukherjee meets Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina
Published : 15 Jan 2018, 15:27
Former Indian President Pranab Mukherjee paid a courtesy call on Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina.
The visiting former president of India went to Ganobhaban, the official residence of prime minister at 12:30pm on Monday. Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina received him at the compound gate of Ganobhaban.
Later, they sat together to hold discussion.
Earlier in the day, Pranab Mukherjee visited the Bangabandhu Museum in Dhanmondi of the capital.
The former Indian president will be present at the concluding ceremony of the International Bengali Literature conference at 3:30 pm.
- Most viewed
- No cell phones at Deepika, Ranveer destination wedding
- Nick Jonas reaches India for engagement bash with Priyanka
- How Jacqueline lost Bharat to Katrina
- Youth found dead at Chattogram hotel
- Aretha Franklin made ‘Respect’ a feminist anthem
- Caned by headmaster, schoolgirl kills self
- Woman held in city for ‘spreading rumour on Facebook’
- Bangladesh won’t see killers reign again: PM
- Prime minister says Khaleda too involved in 15 Aug coup
- Williams rebounds from worst loss to advance in Cincy tennis
- Sheikh Hasina to inaugurate 23 bridges, Fatehpur Railway Overpass
- BD beat Nepal 3-0 to emerge group top in SAFF U-15 Women’s championship
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- Antibiotic resistance genes in air pose threat to human health: Study
- Prime Minister pays homage to Bangabandhu in Tungipara
- Nation observes National Mourning Day today
- President, PM pay homage to Bangabandhu
- SAFF U-15 girls reach final beating Bhutan 5-0