Tribute song for US-Bangla plane crash victims
Published : 21 Mar 2018, 15:34
Music artists from Bangladesh, Nepal and Sri Lanka have put together a tribute song in memoirs of the victims of the US-Bangla Airlines plane crash that killed 51 people.
The video song titled “Fire Asbena” is set to release tomorrow.
The song, written by Sahan Kobondh from Bangladesh, has been translated into Nepalese by Prasad Baskota from Nepal. The tuning and composition have been done combinedly by Sri Lankan artists, Raj and Thilina Boralesa.
The song will feature Bangladeshi singers Hridoy Khan and Porshi, and Nepalese singers Melina Rai and Sonup Paudel.
“I am making a tribute video song,” Hridoy Khan wrote in his official Facebook page on Monday, adding how painful the incident has been for him.
The music video is a plan and initiative by Yonder Music.
The video song will be available from tomorrow evening in the official YouTube channel of Hridoy Khan and Yonder music apps along with various international platforms.
- Most viewed
- Student, Trolled For Selling Fish, Donates Rs. 1.5 Lakh For Flood Aid
- Saudi feminists launch online radio
- Child passive smoking 'risk adult diseases'
- 16 nurses get pregnant at Arizona hospital
- The 18th Asian Games got off to a glorious start
- Girls' supremacy finally over
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas are officially engaged
- Huma Qureshi didn’t care about working with Khans
- Woman commits suicide after ‘stabbing husband’ in city
- Williams rebounds from worst loss to advance in Cincy tennis
- Sheikh Hasina to inaugurate 23 bridges, Fatehpur Railway Overpass
- BD beat Nepal 3-0 to emerge group top in SAFF U-15 Women’s championship
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- SAFF U-15 girls reach final beating Bhutan 5-0
- Caned by headmaster, schoolgirl kills self
- Antibiotic resistance genes in air pose threat to human health: Study
- Nation observes National Mourning Day today
- Prime Minister pays homage to Bangabandhu in Tungipara