Tribute song for US-Bangla plane crash victims
Published : 21 Mar 2018, 15:34
Music artists from Bangladesh, Nepal and Sri Lanka have put together a tribute song in memoirs of the victims of the US-Bangla Airlines plane crash that killed 51 people.
The video song titled “Fire Asbena” is set to release tomorrow.
The song, written by Sahan Kobondh from Bangladesh, has been translated into Nepalese by Prasad Baskota from Nepal. The tuning and composition have been done combinedly by Sri Lankan artists, Raj and Thilina Boralesa.
The song will feature Bangladeshi singers Hridoy Khan and Porshi, and Nepalese singers Melina Rai and Sonup Paudel.
“I am making a tribute video song,” Hridoy Khan wrote in his official Facebook page on Monday, adding how painful the incident has been for him.
The music video is a plan and initiative by Yonder Music.
The video song will be available from tomorrow evening in the official YouTube channel of Hridoy Khan and Yonder music apps along with various international platforms.
- Most viewed
- Traditional Ramadan Drinks with a Twist?
- Bangladesh-India to continue trend of cooperation in future: PM
- PM Hasina, Indian PM Modi inaugurate ‘Bangladesh Bhaban’ at Shantiniketan
- Only 1/5 of displaced Rohingyas’ needs funded: UNFPA
- Hasina, Modi to inaugurate Bangladesh Bhaban today
- PM Hasina in Santiniketan on a two-day visit to Kolkata
- PM Hasina talks to ailing Mahmoud Abbas over phone
- Priyanka asks world to learn from Bangladesh
- PM Sheikh Hasina left Dhaka for Kolkata
- Kamala Bhattacharya: First female martyr in Bengali Language Movement
- 10 killed in Texas school shooting
- More than 100 killed in Cuba Plane crash (Video)
- Lack of awareness, support pushes up suicide incidents in BD: Expert
- Siam plays Salman Shah for ‘Poramon 2’
- Two teenage ethnic girls found dead
- Sheikh Hasina, Modi to meet in Santiniketan
- Chun leads rain-hit Kingsmill Championship by one shot
- You'll Never Believe How Tasty Healthy Pancakes Can Be