Dry weather likely
Published : 12 Feb 2017, 16:34
Weather may remain mainly dry with temporary partly cloudy sky over the country, having chances of light rain drizzle at one or two places over Rangpur, Rajshahi and Khulna divisions.
Light to moderate fog may occur at places over the river basins of the country during late night till morning, a Met Office weather bulletin said.
Night temperature may rise slightly and day temperature may remain nearly unchanged over the country.
The sun sets in Dhaka at 05:52 pm today and rises at 06:33 am tomorrow.
The lowest temperature of today was recorded 09.3 degree Celsius at Tetulia while the highest temperature of yesterday (Friday) was recorded 32.4 degree Celsius at Teknaf.
- Most viewed
- 'Sex and the City' star enters New York governor race
- Speaker off to Saudi to perform Umrah
- Zuckerberg apologises for Facebook data debacle
- People of Bangladesh can achieve anything
- Bangladesh set to celebrate LDC graduation eligibility
- 4 held over Garo woman, daughter murdered
- Gang-rape in microbus: Mastermind held in Manikganj
- PM honored at LDC graduation ceremony
- BD seeks UN support for its inclusive approach towards women dev
- Jacqueline Fernandez gets into Madhuri Dixit mode
- First injured Bangladeshi victim of Nepal plane crash brought to Dhaka
- Tasmania elects majority of women in Australia state first
- Bangabandhu's 99th birthday being celebrated
- Barbecued Lamb with Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- Govt efforts helped BD attain criteria to graduate from LDC: PM
- Bangladesh eligible for LDC graduation
- Donald Trump Jr’s wife files for divorce
- Magura man ‘kills’ wife for dowry