Dry weather likely
Published : 12 Feb 2017, 16:34
Weather may remain mainly dry with temporary partly cloudy sky over the country, having chances of light rain drizzle at one or two places over Rangpur, Rajshahi and Khulna divisions.
Light to moderate fog may occur at places over the river basins of the country during late night till morning, a Met Office weather bulletin said.
Night temperature may rise slightly and day temperature may remain nearly unchanged over the country.
The sun sets in Dhaka at 05:52 pm today and rises at 06:33 am tomorrow.
The lowest temperature of today was recorded 09.3 degree Celsius at Tetulia while the highest temperature of yesterday (Friday) was recorded 32.4 degree Celsius at Teknaf.
- Most viewed
- HC to hear Khaleda’s bail petitions tomorrow
- You'll Never Believe How Tasty Healthy Pancakes Can Be
- The Simple Things That Can Easily Lift Your Mood Up
- Priyanka visits Rohingya refugee camps in Bangladesh
- 5 killed in Bandarban landslide
- PM draws picture on 'Muktijoddhya'
- 34 new experiments to launch on NASA cargo ship
- 9 die due to Nipah virus outbreak in India
- Prime Minister talks tough against drugs
- Mallika Sherawat locks herself in a cage for a cause
- Around 60 babies a day born in Rohingya camps in Bangladesh: UNICEF
- PM Sheikh Hasina’s Homecoming Day Today
- SC decision on Khaleda’s bail Wednesday
- Rape accused killed in Feni ‘gunfight’
- Saima for incorporating mental healthcare in disaster management plan
- Why Cannes outings don't affect Aishwarya
- Militancy now under control: Prime Minister
- Senate votes to confirm Haspel as CIA`s first female chief