Dry weather likely
Published : 12 Feb 2017, 16:34
Weather may remain mainly dry with temporary partly cloudy sky over the country, having chances of light rain drizzle at one or two places over Rangpur, Rajshahi and Khulna divisions.
Light to moderate fog may occur at places over the river basins of the country during late night till morning, a Met Office weather bulletin said.
Night temperature may rise slightly and day temperature may remain nearly unchanged over the country.
The sun sets in Dhaka at 05:52 pm today and rises at 06:33 am tomorrow.
The lowest temperature of today was recorded 09.3 degree Celsius at Tetulia while the highest temperature of yesterday (Friday) was recorded 32.4 degree Celsius at Teknaf.
- Most viewed
- Eurovision 2017: Ukraine bars Russian singer Samoilova from contest
- Cabinet approves draft law for planned land uses
- First child marriage under special provision of new law held in Bangladesh
- 'Blessed to work with 'Quantico' actors'
- 'Not consulted by Centre on Teesta, state's interests come first'
- ‘Beauty’ proves a beast in box-office
- Sleep apnea in kids may affect mental skills
- 'Sex assault' streamed on Facebook Live
- Fire at Bangladesh Bank building