Weather likely dry
Published : 25 Feb 2017, 15:45
Through of westerly low lies over = Sub-Himalayan West Bengal and adjoining area. Ridge of sub-continental high extends up to Bihar and adjoining area. Seasonal low lies over the South Bay.
Weather may remain dry with temporary partly cloudy sky over the country, said a Met Office forecast here today.
Light fog may occur at places over the river basins of the country during early morning.
Night and day temperature may remain nearly unchanged over the country.
The sun sets at 06pm today and rises at 06-23am tomorrow at Dhaka.
The minimum temperature of today was recorded 09.7 degree Celsius at Srimangal and the maximum temperature of yesterday (Friday) was recorded 32.1 degree Celsius at Sutakunda.
- Most viewed
- JS speaker returns home from Australia
- Free Online Course Beginner’s Guide to Writing in English for University Study
- Global Youth Leaders Travel and Learning Camp 2017 in Singapore
- Fully Funded Master of Computer Science at Jinan University, China
- Master and PhD scholarship program in Science, Japan
- Chicken Irani
- How breathing exercises can help prevent high blood pressure
- Cultural personality Kazi Arif ‘clinically dead’
- Prehistoric human DNA found in caves without bones