Weather likely dry
Published : 25 Feb 2017, 15:45
Through of westerly low lies over = Sub-Himalayan West Bengal and adjoining area. Ridge of sub-continental high extends up to Bihar and adjoining area. Seasonal low lies over the South Bay.
Weather may remain dry with temporary partly cloudy sky over the country, said a Met Office forecast here today.
Light fog may occur at places over the river basins of the country during early morning.
Night and day temperature may remain nearly unchanged over the country.
The sun sets at 06pm today and rises at 06-23am tomorrow at Dhaka.
The minimum temperature of today was recorded 09.7 degree Celsius at Srimangal and the maximum temperature of yesterday (Friday) was recorded 32.1 degree Celsius at Sutakunda.
- Most viewed
- Eurovision 2017: Ukraine bars Russian singer Samoilova from contest
- Cabinet approves draft law for planned land uses
- First child marriage under special provision of new law held in Bangladesh
- 'Blessed to work with 'Quantico' actors'
- 'Not consulted by Centre on Teesta, state's interests come first'
- ‘Beauty’ proves a beast in box-office
- Sleep apnea in kids may affect mental skills
- 'Sex assault' streamed on Facebook Live
- Fire at Bangladesh Bank building