Weather likely dry
Published : 25 Feb 2017, 15:45
Through of westerly low lies over = Sub-Himalayan West Bengal and adjoining area. Ridge of sub-continental high extends up to Bihar and adjoining area. Seasonal low lies over the South Bay.
Weather may remain dry with temporary partly cloudy sky over the country, said a Met Office forecast here today.
Light fog may occur at places over the river basins of the country during early morning.
Night and day temperature may remain nearly unchanged over the country.
The sun sets at 06pm today and rises at 06-23am tomorrow at Dhaka.
The minimum temperature of today was recorded 09.7 degree Celsius at Srimangal and the maximum temperature of yesterday (Friday) was recorded 32.1 degree Celsius at Sutakunda.
- Most viewed
- HC to hear Khaleda’s bail petitions tomorrow
- You'll Never Believe How Tasty Healthy Pancakes Can Be
- The Simple Things That Can Easily Lift Your Mood Up
- Priyanka visits Rohingya refugee camps in Bangladesh
- 5 killed in Bandarban landslide
- PM draws picture on 'Muktijoddhya'
- 34 new experiments to launch on NASA cargo ship
- 9 die due to Nipah virus outbreak in India
- Prime Minister talks tough against drugs
- Mallika Sherawat locks herself in a cage for a cause
- Around 60 babies a day born in Rohingya camps in Bangladesh: UNICEF
- PM Sheikh Hasina’s Homecoming Day Today
- SC decision on Khaleda’s bail Wednesday
- Rape accused killed in Feni ‘gunfight’
- Saima for incorporating mental healthcare in disaster management plan
- Why Cannes outings don't affect Aishwarya
- Militancy now under control: Prime Minister
- Senate votes to confirm Haspel as CIA`s first female chief