Weather likely dry
Published : 25 Feb 2017, 15:45
Through of westerly low lies over = Sub-Himalayan West Bengal and adjoining area. Ridge of sub-continental high extends up to Bihar and adjoining area. Seasonal low lies over the South Bay.
Weather may remain dry with temporary partly cloudy sky over the country, said a Met Office forecast here today.
Light fog may occur at places over the river basins of the country during early morning.
Night and day temperature may remain nearly unchanged over the country.
The sun sets at 06pm today and rises at 06-23am tomorrow at Dhaka.
The minimum temperature of today was recorded 09.7 degree Celsius at Srimangal and the maximum temperature of yesterday (Friday) was recorded 32.1 degree Celsius at Sutakunda.
- Most viewed
- 'Sex and the City' star enters New York governor race
- Speaker off to Saudi to perform Umrah
- Zuckerberg apologises for Facebook data debacle
- People of Bangladesh can achieve anything
- Bangladesh set to celebrate LDC graduation eligibility
- 4 held over Garo woman, daughter murdered
- Gang-rape in microbus: Mastermind held in Manikganj
- PM honored at LDC graduation ceremony
- BD seeks UN support for its inclusive approach towards women dev
- Jacqueline Fernandez gets into Madhuri Dixit mode
- First injured Bangladeshi victim of Nepal plane crash brought to Dhaka
- Tasmania elects majority of women in Australia state first
- Bangabandhu's 99th birthday being celebrated
- Barbecued Lamb with Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- Govt efforts helped BD attain criteria to graduate from LDC: PM
- Bangladesh eligible for LDC graduation
- Donald Trump Jr’s wife files for divorce
- Magura man ‘kills’ wife for dowry