Rowshan Ershad condoles death of lawmaker Liton
Published : 01 Jan 2017, 17:15
Leader of the opposition Rawshan Ershad, MP,today conveyed deep shock at the death of Gaibandha-1 (Sundarganj) constituency lawmaker Manzurul Islam Liton.
In a message of condolence, she expressed deep sympathy to the bereaved family members and prayed for eternal peace of the departed soul.
Rowshan demanded immediate arrest of the persons involved and exemplary punishment to the killers.
Unidentified miscreants shot dead Liton inside his Masterpara village home in Sundarganj on Saturday afternoon.
- Most viewed
- India invites self-financed engineering and pharmacy students from Bangladesh
- Schoolgirls deployed to collect toll for event
- Dial 109 to combat violence against women and children
- Fire at Bangladesh Bank building
- 'Not consulted by Centre on Teesta, state's interests come first'
- First child marriage under special provision of new law held in Bangladesh
- Bangladesh pitching for UN recognition of Mar 25
- Hawaii lawmaker resigns from Republican Party
- Mamata Banerjee rules out removing Bangabandhu's bust
- 20 March Deaths
- MA, MSS, MBA, MSc and M Mug exams postponed
- Guys stop doing this!
- Impulsive Facebook use cause brain imbalance
- Indonesia summons UK envoy over coral reef destruction
- PM advises children to take lessons of patriotism from early life
- 'Take vow to make developed Bangladesh'
- IS claims responsibility for Ashkona suicide blast
- PM pays homage to Bangabandhu