Rowshan Ershad condoles death of lawmaker Liton
Published : 01 Jan 2017, 17:15
Leader of the opposition Rawshan Ershad, MP,today conveyed deep shock at the death of Gaibandha-1 (Sundarganj) constituency lawmaker Manzurul Islam Liton.
In a message of condolence, she expressed deep sympathy to the bereaved family members and prayed for eternal peace of the departed soul.
Rowshan demanded immediate arrest of the persons involved and exemplary punishment to the killers.
Unidentified miscreants shot dead Liton inside his Masterpara village home in Sundarganj on Saturday afternoon.
- Most viewed
- Maria Sharapova's return divides rivals
- Speed up relief operation in haor areas: PM
- Speaker off to Australia to join CPA meeting
- Maximum 2yrs jail for selling banned, tainted fish
- Be summer ready for office
- 1,400 families marooned in Moulvibazar
- Cabinet Secy: PayPal to start soon
- Shraddha Kapoor gets fiercer with age in new stills from ‘Haseena’ biopic
- May on course for sweeping win: poll
- Mother, daughter at helm of global event
- Safety rules ignored in Cox's Bazar beach
- Dhaka-Thimphu to work in power, water resources & connectivity: Statement
- 'Ruppur nuclear power plant's construction set to begin in June'
- Bangladesh students are welcome in US
- PM returns home from Bhutan
- Bhutan to facilitate entry of Bangladeshi products
- Policewomen honoured for their contribution
- Mother, daughter hurt in Gaibandha acid attack