Rowshan Ershad condoles death of lawmaker Liton
Published : 01 Jan 2017, 17:15
Leader of the opposition Rawshan Ershad, MP,today conveyed deep shock at the death of Gaibandha-1 (Sundarganj) constituency lawmaker Manzurul Islam Liton.
In a message of condolence, she expressed deep sympathy to the bereaved family members and prayed for eternal peace of the departed soul.
Rowshan demanded immediate arrest of the persons involved and exemplary punishment to the killers.
Unidentified miscreants shot dead Liton inside his Masterpara village home in Sundarganj on Saturday afternoon.
- Most viewed
- Rumana Monzur graduates from law school
- Attempt to rape case filed against Ctg OC, two other cops
- Day labourer turns successful retailer
- Benefits of different teas
- Taylor Swift keeping Joe Alwyn romance 'private'
- JICA will never stop cooperation with Bangladesh: JICA chief
- Statue of Greek goddess on SC premises being taken down
- 26 May Events
- 26 May Births
- 'Unplanned Tourism Effects Biodiversity of Cox’s Bazar'
- Banani rape: Cops allowed for forensic test on mobiles of Shafat, Sakif
- Cannes 2017: Aishwarya unleashes glamour in red gown
- Death toll in Manchester blast rises to 22
- 19 killed in terror blast at UK pop concert
- PM accorded warm reception in Saudi Arabia
- New Zealand space launch has nation reaching for the stars
- Change Maker: Seven stand strong
- 21 May Deaths