Rowshan Ershad condoles death of lawmaker Liton
Published : 01 Jan 2017, 17:15
Leader of the opposition Rawshan Ershad, MP,today conveyed deep shock at the death of Gaibandha-1 (Sundarganj) constituency lawmaker Manzurul Islam Liton.
In a message of condolence, she expressed deep sympathy to the bereaved family members and prayed for eternal peace of the departed soul.
Rowshan demanded immediate arrest of the persons involved and exemplary punishment to the killers.
Unidentified miscreants shot dead Liton inside his Masterpara village home in Sundarganj on Saturday afternoon.
- Most viewed
- Sharapova in fraud probe
- Group calls for Indonesian forces to stop virginity tests
- Skincare myths demystified
- Sleeping on back can up stillbirth risk
- Suu Kyi hopes to strike deal with Bangladesh this week on Rohingya repatriation
- Germany’s Merkel ‘prefers new vote’ after coalition talks fail
- Sonia slams govt's arrogance
- The diabetic diet
- Plus-size model wins her first lingerie campaign
- Sessions vows Clinton probe on emails
- Stay alert against defeated forces: PM
- Sunny Leone opens up on casting couch in Bollywood
- Jessia to join grand finale of Miss World, 2017
- Jolie condemns sexual violence against Rohingyas
- Germany, Sweden, EU extend strong support to Bangladesh for Rohingyas
- Man to die for killing wife in Chittagong
- This is when women are most likely to cheat on their partner
- PM witnesses Dhaka Opera House design