Rowshan Ershad condoles death of lawmaker Liton
Published : 01 Jan 2017, 17:15
Leader of the opposition Rawshan Ershad, MP,today conveyed deep shock at the death of Gaibandha-1 (Sundarganj) constituency lawmaker Manzurul Islam Liton.
In a message of condolence, she expressed deep sympathy to the bereaved family members and prayed for eternal peace of the departed soul.
Rowshan demanded immediate arrest of the persons involved and exemplary punishment to the killers.
Unidentified miscreants shot dead Liton inside his Masterpara village home in Sundarganj on Saturday afternoon.
- Most viewed
- AL suggests e-voting for free, fair election
- DU to facilitate in-campus cycling, walking
- PM urges partymen to overcome challenging days ahead
- PM arrives in Zurich to attend WEF meeting
- 13 bodies found, scores of migrants feared dead in Mediterranean
- PM joins Biswa Ijtema Akheri Munajat
- PM urges Myanmar to take back its nationals from Bangladesh
- 26 get death in seven-murder trial
- India boat accident toll rises to 26, more dead feared