PM condoles death of ex-city Jubo League general secy
Published : 03 Feb 2017, 19:19
Awami League (AL) President and Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina yesterday expressed deep shock at the death of Shibnath Ghosh Shibu, the former acting general secretary of Dhaka city Awami Jubo League.
In a condolence message, the premier prayed for salvation of the departed soul and conveyed profound sympathy to the bereaved family.
Shibu died at a city hospital early this morning at the age of 62, an AL press release said.
He is survived by his wife, two daughters as well as a host of relatives and admirers.
In a separate condolence message, AL General Secretary and Road Transport and Bridges Minister Obaidul Quader mourned the death of Shibu.
- Most viewed
- Malala wins place at Oxford University
- 10-year-old rape victim gives birth in India
- South Asia flood death toll climbs to 250
- Anti-Muslim Australian senator wears burqa in Parliament
- Easy ways to stop sneezing
- Emma tops list of best paid actresses
- Teacher arrested for ‘raping Pallabi schoolgirl’
- PM to visit Kurigram, Dinajpur Sunday to see flood victims
- Case filed over Pallabi student rape
- Australian Army bans male recruits to get female numbers up
- Amazing Health Benefits Of Miswak
- Roads to avoid on Aug 15
- Baul singer ‘gang-raped’ in Ashulia
- Taylor Swift assault case: Judge throws out DJ's lawsuit
- Hiding The Propaganda
- PM critical of those denying Bangabandhu's contribution
- 13 August Births
- 13 August Deaths