Penicillin, cancer drugs of 28 firms illegal: HC
Published : 03 Apr 2017, 14:00
The High Court today declared production and sale of antibiotics of penicillin and cephalosporin groups and anti-cancer drugs of 28 companies illegal as those were found substandard and injurious to public health.
The court upheld its earlier order that directed the government to stop production and marketing of the antibiotics in 72 hours.
- Most viewed
- ‘Dangal’ fame actress Zaira molested on flight; man held
- Speaker for forging unity to uphold human rights
- PM leaves for Paris to attend 'One Planet Summit
- Muggers shoot woman in Tikatuli
- Virat, Anushka wed in Italy, begin new innings
- San Francisco native becomes city's 1st black woman mayor
- 11 December Events
- Egyptian singer jailed for eating a banana in music video
- Pedophile stopped at Sydney Airport by anti-sex tourism law