Nothing happened to be pessimists
Published : 11 Apr 2017, 17:37
Prime minister and Bangladesh Awami League president Sheikh Hasina has said nothing has happened during her India visit to be pessimist.
“I am satisfied with the visit. The visit is a success. It's a matter of satisfaction that India has treated Bangladesh as a sovereign state. We have got the honour of a sovereign state,” Hasina told a media briefing.
Sheikh Hasina was briefing newsmen on the outcome of her recent India visit at her official Ganabhaban residence. She began speaking at 4:30pm.
Hasina was in India from 7 April to 10 April on an official visit.
Source: Prothom Alo
- Most viewed
- PM's love, compassion for flood-hit haor people
- Match fee for women only Tk 600
- Historic May Day tomorrow
- Two-member UK team meets DU VC
- Mozzarella Sticks
- Interest on agri-loan halved for affected haor farmers: PM
- 'Sumaiya kidnapper gives misleading info'
- Women go for luxury brands for social circle
- 96% women with disability fall prey to violence
- 27 April Births
- Cabinet Secy: PayPal to start soon
- Make Your Own Mango Bubble Tea
- PM opens Digital Island Moheshkhali
- David Cameron meets Sheikh Hasina
- No change in UK-Bangladesh ties for Brexit: Cameron
- 27 April Deaths
- Operation Eagle Hunt resumes, fresh gunshots heard
- PM asks all to promote Chittagong Port's goodwill