Nothing happened to be pessimists
Published : 11 Apr 2017, 17:37
Prime minister and Bangladesh Awami League president Sheikh Hasina has said nothing has happened during her India visit to be pessimist.
“I am satisfied with the visit. The visit is a success. It's a matter of satisfaction that India has treated Bangladesh as a sovereign state. We have got the honour of a sovereign state,” Hasina told a media briefing.
Sheikh Hasina was briefing newsmen on the outcome of her recent India visit at her official Ganabhaban residence. She began speaking at 4:30pm.
Hasina was in India from 7 April to 10 April on an official visit.
Source: Prothom Alo
- Most viewed
- Magical good luck plants and trees for home
- Use potato slices to treat puffy eyes
- Jatrabari school teacher held over ‘sexual harassment’
- PM visits Rajshahi tomorrow
- Microsoft introduces Bangla version ‘Kaizala’
- President, PM pay homage to language martyrs
- Nation pays homage to language martyrs
- 21 February Deaths
- 21 February Births
- Open Access Movement for Open Data, Education and Research
- Woman who got attention by giving birth to 7 kids has died
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux separate
- Khaleda can’t run polls in present context: CEC
- Housewife hacked to death in Sylhet, 2 held
- At least 17 killed in US school shooting
- 21 women raped, assaulted on public transport in 13 months: Report
- Youth to die for killing Sherpur housewife
- 'Suu Kyi could be guilty of crimes against humanity'