Nothing happened to be pessimists
Published : 11 Apr 2017, 17:37
Prime minister and Bangladesh Awami League president Sheikh Hasina has said nothing has happened during her India visit to be pessimist.
“I am satisfied with the visit. The visit is a success. It's a matter of satisfaction that India has treated Bangladesh as a sovereign state. We have got the honour of a sovereign state,” Hasina told a media briefing.
Sheikh Hasina was briefing newsmen on the outcome of her recent India visit at her official Ganabhaban residence. She began speaking at 4:30pm.
Hasina was in India from 7 April to 10 April on an official visit.
Source: Prothom Alo
- Most viewed
- Road crash kills 16 garments workers in Rangpur
- 24 June Deaths
- 24 June Births
- 24 June Events
- ASI sued over rape in Chittagong
- Guides to pack jewellery while travelling
- New project launched to mitigate NY sound pollution
- Eurozone business activity slows: Markit survey
- Choi Soon-sil: South Korean ex-president's friend jailed
- Protect yourself from deadly brain tumours
- NASA tests flexible solar array on space station
- PM seeks Moroccan investment in economic zones
- Banani rape indictment hearing Jul 9
- 5 to die for killing housewife after rape in C’nawabganj
- Beyonce gives birth to twins
- Priyanka Chopra kicks off shooting for her second hollywood film
- 22 June Events
- Folk queen Momtaz brings two new songs this Eid