Nothing happened to be pessimists
Published : 11 Apr 2017, 17:37
Prime minister and Bangladesh Awami League president Sheikh Hasina has said nothing has happened during her India visit to be pessimist.
“I am satisfied with the visit. The visit is a success. It's a matter of satisfaction that India has treated Bangladesh as a sovereign state. We have got the honour of a sovereign state,” Hasina told a media briefing.
Sheikh Hasina was briefing newsmen on the outcome of her recent India visit at her official Ganabhaban residence. She began speaking at 4:30pm.
Hasina was in India from 7 April to 10 April on an official visit.
Source: Prothom Alo
- Most viewed
- Virtual or real? Fashion world split over digital supermodels
- Kenya lifts ban on lesbian film
- Prime Minister to address 73rd Session UNGA September 27
- 22 September Events
- 22 September Births
- 22 September Deaths
- Katrina Kaif’s character in ‘Thugs of Hindostan’ revealed
- 21 September Events
- 21 September Births
- 10% pass in Dhaka University ‘Ga’ unit admission test
- Bangladesh least innovative country in Asia
- Seven-day skin care routine for lovely looks
- PM unveils ‘World Skills Bangladesh’ logo
- Bangladesh hand Lebanon 8-0 thrashing
- 2 hijras among 3 hurt in Savar gun attack
- PM leaves for London Friday en route to NY to join 73rd UNGA
- Instant triple talaq an offence in India
- Hasina, Modi to open Bangladesh-India oil pipeline today