Nothing happened to be pessimists
Published : 11 Apr 2017, 17:37
Prime minister and Bangladesh Awami League president Sheikh Hasina has said nothing has happened during her India visit to be pessimist.
“I am satisfied with the visit. The visit is a success. It's a matter of satisfaction that India has treated Bangladesh as a sovereign state. We have got the honour of a sovereign state,” Hasina told a media briefing.
Sheikh Hasina was briefing newsmen on the outcome of her recent India visit at her official Ganabhaban residence. She began speaking at 4:30pm.
Hasina was in India from 7 April to 10 April on an official visit.
Source: Prothom Alo
- Most viewed
- Primary school teacher ‘gang raped’ in classroom
- Kalki Koechlin nude photo shoot is all about loving your nakedness
- Fruit Salad with Ice Cream
- Sixth Australian MP in eligibility trouble
- Be a best friend to your teenage child
- Housewife’s body washed away by flood recovered
- 18 August Deaths
- 18 August Births
- 18 August Events