Arrest warrant against Tarique's mother-in-law
Published : 13 Apr 2017, 01:20
The High Court has issued an Arrest warrant against Iqbal Mand Banu, mother-in-law of BNP Senior Vice-chairman Tarique Rahman, in a case filed by the Anti Corruption Commission (ACC).
Dhaka Metropolitan session judge Kamrul Hasan Molla passed the order on Wednesday.
On September 30, 2014, the ACC filed the case with Ramna Police Station against Iqbal Mand Banu as she did not submit wealth statement despite its notice.
- Most viewed
- SMEs’ contribution to economy huge: Speaker
- Virat, Anushka wed in Italy, begin new innings
- Bangladeshi arrested in New York after ‘suicide blast’ attempt
- Fresh is always better!
- ‘Dangal’ fame actress Zaira molested on flight; man held
- Speaker for forging unity to uphold human rights
- Muggers shoot woman in Tikatuli
- PM leaves for Paris to attend 'One Planet Summit
- 11 December Deaths