Arrest warrant against Tarique's mother-in-law
Published : 13 Apr 2017, 01:20
The High Court has issued an Arrest warrant against Iqbal Mand Banu, mother-in-law of BNP Senior Vice-chairman Tarique Rahman, in a case filed by the Anti Corruption Commission (ACC).
Dhaka Metropolitan session judge Kamrul Hasan Molla passed the order on Wednesday.
On September 30, 2014, the ACC filed the case with Ramna Police Station against Iqbal Mand Banu as she did not submit wealth statement despite its notice.
- Most viewed
- Primary school teacher ‘gang raped’ in classroom
- Kalki Koechlin nude photo shoot is all about loving your nakedness
- Fruit Salad with Ice Cream
- Sixth Australian MP in eligibility trouble
- Be a best friend to your teenage child
- Housewife’s body washed away by flood recovered
- 18 August Deaths
- 18 August Births
- 18 August Events