Arrest warrant against Tarique's mother-in-law
Published : 13 Apr 2017, 01:20
The High Court has issued an Arrest warrant against Iqbal Mand Banu, mother-in-law of BNP Senior Vice-chairman Tarique Rahman, in a case filed by the Anti Corruption Commission (ACC).
Dhaka Metropolitan session judge Kamrul Hasan Molla passed the order on Wednesday.
On September 30, 2014, the ACC filed the case with Ramna Police Station against Iqbal Mand Banu as she did not submit wealth statement despite its notice.
- Most viewed
- PM Sheikh Hasina to leave Dhaka for Australia Thursday
- Indian court finds spiritual guru guilty of raping devotee
- Woman held with 9 lakh Indian rupees
- 25 April Deaths
- 25 April Births
- 25 April Events
- Rickshaw drivers protest Kathua and Unnao rapes
- Rana Plaza was a man-made disaster: Rushanara Ali
- Cooper, Gaga’s pact for ‘A Star Is Born’
- Queen tips Prince Charles to follow her as Commonwealth head
- PM returns home from London
- PM calls for Commonwealth’s comprehensive reform
- 3 resident students of DU hall brought back
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Indonesia's Aceh
- PM exchanges greetings with British Queen
- Ostrich chicks, gold ornaments seized in Satkhira
- Husband kills wife for dowry
- Science Says: Amount of straws, plastic pollution is huge