Arrest warrant against Tarique's mother-in-law
Published : 13 Apr 2017, 01:20
The High Court has issued an Arrest warrant against Iqbal Mand Banu, mother-in-law of BNP Senior Vice-chairman Tarique Rahman, in a case filed by the Anti Corruption Commission (ACC).
Dhaka Metropolitan session judge Kamrul Hasan Molla passed the order on Wednesday.
On September 30, 2014, the ACC filed the case with Ramna Police Station against Iqbal Mand Banu as she did not submit wealth statement despite its notice.
- Most viewed
- Magical good luck plants and trees for home
- Use potato slices to treat puffy eyes
- Jatrabari school teacher held over ‘sexual harassment’
- PM visits Rajshahi tomorrow
- Microsoft introduces Bangla version ‘Kaizala’
- President, PM pay homage to language martyrs
- Nation pays homage to language martyrs
- 21 February Deaths
- 21 February Births
- Open Access Movement for Open Data, Education and Research
- Woman who got attention by giving birth to 7 kids has died
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux separate
- Khaleda can’t run polls in present context: CEC
- Housewife hacked to death in Sylhet, 2 held
- At least 17 killed in US school shooting
- 21 women raped, assaulted on public transport in 13 months: Report
- Youth to die for killing Sherpur housewife
- 'Suu Kyi could be guilty of crimes against humanity'