PM enjoys beauty of Cox’s Bazar sea beach
Published : 06 May 2017, 17:01
It is not a photo you see every day! Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is seen walking along the sea shore barefoot in Inani of Cox’s Bazar today.
Amid her busy schedule, she took some time out to stand on the sandy shore and witness the majestic sea.
Flanked by her cabinet colleagues, army officials and security personnel, the premiere enjoyed the wind and roaring of the waves.
- Most viewed
- Magical good luck plants and trees for home
- Use potato slices to treat puffy eyes
- Jatrabari school teacher held over ‘sexual harassment’
- PM visits Rajshahi tomorrow
- Microsoft introduces Bangla version ‘Kaizala’
- President, PM pay homage to language martyrs
- Nation pays homage to language martyrs
- 21 February Deaths
- 21 February Births
- Open Access Movement for Open Data, Education and Research
- Woman who got attention by giving birth to 7 kids has died
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux separate
- Khaleda can’t run polls in present context: CEC
- Housewife hacked to death in Sylhet, 2 held
- At least 17 killed in US school shooting
- 21 women raped, assaulted on public transport in 13 months: Report
- Youth to die for killing Sherpur housewife
- 'Suu Kyi could be guilty of crimes against humanity'