PM enjoys beauty of Cox’s Bazar sea beach
Published : 06 May 2017, 17:01
It is not a photo you see every day! Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is seen walking along the sea shore barefoot in Inani of Cox’s Bazar today.
Amid her busy schedule, she took some time out to stand on the sandy shore and witness the majestic sea.
Flanked by her cabinet colleagues, army officials and security personnel, the premiere enjoyed the wind and roaring of the waves.
- Most viewed
- SMEs’ contribution to economy huge: Speaker
- Virat, Anushka wed in Italy, begin new innings
- Bangladeshi arrested in New York after ‘suicide blast’ attempt
- Fresh is always better!
- ‘Dangal’ fame actress Zaira molested on flight; man held
- Speaker for forging unity to uphold human rights
- Muggers shoot woman in Tikatuli
- PM leaves for Paris to attend 'One Planet Summit
- 11 December Deaths