PM enjoys beauty of Cox’s Bazar sea beach
Published : 06 May 2017, 17:01
It is not a photo you see every day! Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is seen walking along the sea shore barefoot in Inani of Cox’s Bazar today.
Amid her busy schedule, she took some time out to stand on the sandy shore and witness the majestic sea.
Flanked by her cabinet colleagues, army officials and security personnel, the premiere enjoyed the wind and roaring of the waves.
- Most viewed
- PM Sheikh Hasina to leave Dhaka for Australia Thursday
- Indian court finds spiritual guru guilty of raping devotee
- Woman held with 9 lakh Indian rupees
- 25 April Deaths
- 25 April Births
- 25 April Events
- Rickshaw drivers protest Kathua and Unnao rapes
- Rana Plaza was a man-made disaster: Rushanara Ali
- Cooper, Gaga’s pact for ‘A Star Is Born’
- Queen tips Prince Charles to follow her as Commonwealth head
- PM returns home from London
- PM calls for Commonwealth’s comprehensive reform
- 3 resident students of DU hall brought back
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Indonesia's Aceh
- PM exchanges greetings with British Queen
- Ostrich chicks, gold ornaments seized in Satkhira
- Husband kills wife for dowry
- Science Says: Amount of straws, plastic pollution is huge