PM enjoys beauty of Cox’s Bazar sea beach
Published : 06 May 2017, 17:01
It is not a photo you see every day! Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is seen walking along the sea shore barefoot in Inani of Cox’s Bazar today.
Amid her busy schedule, she took some time out to stand on the sandy shore and witness the majestic sea.
Flanked by her cabinet colleagues, army officials and security personnel, the premiere enjoyed the wind and roaring of the waves.
- Most viewed
- Primary school teacher ‘gang raped’ in classroom
- Kalki Koechlin nude photo shoot is all about loving your nakedness
- Fruit Salad with Ice Cream
- Sixth Australian MP in eligibility trouble
- Be a best friend to your teenage child
- Housewife’s body washed away by flood recovered
- 18 August Deaths
- 18 August Births
- 18 August Events