Shafat, 4 others indicted in Banani double rape case
Published : 13 Jul 2017, 13:06
Five accused including Ahmed Shafat and his aide Nayeem Ashraf were indicted today on charge of raping two university students at a Banani hotel in Dhaka.
Judge Shafiul Azam of Second Tribunal for Prevention of Women and Children Repression framed the charges against Shafat, Nayeem, Shadman Sakif, Shafat's driver Billal and bodyguard Abul Kalam Azad in their presence at the courtroom.
- Most viewed
- 20 August Deaths
- Student, Trolled For Selling Fish, Donates Rs. 1.5 Lakh For Flood Aid
- Saudi feminists launch online radio
- Child passive smoking 'risk adult diseases'
- 16 nurses get pregnant at Arizona hospital
- The 18th Asian Games got off to a glorious start
- Girls' supremacy finally over
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas are officially engaged
- Huma Qureshi didn’t care about working with Khans
- Williams rebounds from worst loss to advance in Cincy tennis
- Sheikh Hasina to inaugurate 23 bridges, Fatehpur Railway Overpass
- BD beat Nepal 3-0 to emerge group top in SAFF U-15 Women’s championship
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- Caned by headmaster, schoolgirl kills self
- Antibiotic resistance genes in air pose threat to human health: Study
- SAFF U-15 girls reach final beating Bhutan 5-0
- Woman held in city for ‘spreading rumour on Facebook’
- Saff U-15 girls eye more glory in final today