Cricketer Sunny indicted in dowry case, arrest warrant issued
Published : 16 Jul 2017, 18:00
Cricketer Arafat Sunny was indicted in a dowry case today, following which the court issued an arrest warrant for the former national sportsman.
Dhaka Metropolitan Magistrate Zakir Hossain Tipu passed the order after hearing around 11:30am today.
- Most viewed
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha' success a win for cinema: Ekta Kapoor
- Dogs with cancer may survive longer with high cholesterol
- Playing video games may cut stress at work
- Dengue Fever: Heal with juice
- Enjoy monsoon with the right food steps!
- Angelina Jolie admits to ‘hardest time’ after separation
- Man, daughter-in-law sentenced to life term in Laxmipur rape case
- People to bring AL back to power: PM
- 27 June Deaths