2 Rohingya women with HIV/AIDS admitted to CMCH
Published : 25 Sep 2017, 15:35
Two Rohingya women infected with HIV/AIDS were admitted to Chittagong Medical College Hospital (CMCH) early on Monday.
Police did not disclose the details about the women aged between 50 and 60 years.
The duo was brought to the hospital from a refugee camp in Ukhiya upazila in Cox's Bazar, said sub-inspector Jahirul Islam, in-charge of CMCH police outpost.
Besides, a snake bite Rohingya woman was also sent to the hospital from refugee camp in Ukhiya, he added.
- Most viewed
- Virtual or real? Fashion world split over digital supermodels
- Kenya lifts ban on lesbian film
- Prime Minister to address 73rd Session UNGA September 27
- 22 September Events
- 22 September Births
- 22 September Deaths
- Katrina Kaif’s character in ‘Thugs of Hindostan’ revealed
- 21 September Events
- 21 September Births
- 10% pass in Dhaka University ‘Ga’ unit admission test
- Bangladesh least innovative country in Asia
- Seven-day skin care routine for lovely looks
- PM unveils ‘World Skills Bangladesh’ logo
- Bangladesh hand Lebanon 8-0 thrashing
- 2 hijras among 3 hurt in Savar gun attack
- PM leaves for London Friday en route to NY to join 73rd UNGA
- Instant triple talaq an offence in India
- Hasina, Modi to open Bangladesh-India oil pipeline today