2 Rohingya women with HIV/AIDS admitted to CMCH
Published : 25 Sep 2017, 15:35
Two Rohingya women infected with HIV/AIDS were admitted to Chittagong Medical College Hospital (CMCH) early on Monday.
Police did not disclose the details about the women aged between 50 and 60 years.
The duo was brought to the hospital from a refugee camp in Ukhiya upazila in Cox's Bazar, said sub-inspector Jahirul Islam, in-charge of CMCH police outpost.
Besides, a snake bite Rohingya woman was also sent to the hospital from refugee camp in Ukhiya, he added.
- Most viewed
- British PM’s trade envoy Rushanara in city
- Housewife gang-raped in Chattogram
- 22 July Events
- 22 July Births
- 22 July Deaths
- Want to work for people until death: Prime Minister
- Rabindra-Nazrul Jayanti celebrated in London
- People stream to Suhrawardy Udyan for Hasina's reception
- Temperature may fall by (1-2)°C over country
- ‘We’re on top of the world anyways’: Croatia’s president
- Use jute bags, break up with plastics: Prime Minister
- AL to hold mass reception to Prime Minister today
- France crowned World Cup 2018 champions after beating Croatia
- Bangladeshi Sharmin wins Commonwealth recognition
- British PM’s trade envoy Rushanara due today
- HSC, equivalent exams results tomorrow
- World Cup Pussy Riot pitch intruders jailed for 15 days
- 'I had to make my kidnapper fall in love with me': Chloe Ayling