Schoolgirl raped, admitted to hospital
Published : 07 Oct 2017, 17:25
A class three girl was raped allegedly by a man at Dashkahniya village in Charsherpur union of Sadar upazila in Sherpur on Friday afternoon.
Victim’s mother said that one Jasim Uddin, a resident of the same village who is a father of two children chased the girl while she was returning from a local market in the afternoon and he forcibly took her in a paddy field.
Later, he raped the girl.
After being rescued by locals, the victim was taken to her house.
As her condition deteriorated, she was admitted to Sherpur Sadar Hospital.
A case was filed at night against Jasim.
Police are trying to arrest the criminal, said the police.
- Most viewed
- 16 August Events
- 16 August Births
- 16 August Deaths
- Bangabandhu's assassination most shameful incident in world history: Envoy
- Speaker pays homage to Bangabandhu
- Prime Minister pays homage to Bangabandhu in Tungipara
- President, PM pay homage to Bangabandhu
- Nation observes National Mourning Day today
- 15 August Births
- Bangladeshi women footballers beat Pakistan by 14-0
- PM greets U-15 women footballers for victory over Pakistan
- Sexual violence a tool to force ethnic minorities to migrate: Experts
- Prevent cancer, save life
- US judge halts mother-daughter deportation
- Williams rebounds from worst loss to advance in Cincy tennis
- BD beat Nepal 3-0 to emerge group top in SAFF U-15 Women’s championship
- Tofu, soy milk can boost bone strength in women
- With new category, Oscars are now a popularity contest