Girl gang raped in front of her boyfriend
Published : 10 Oct 2017, 11:31
A girl was repeatedly raped before her boyfriend for a whole night by three young men at Dewanbagh area of Narayanganj Port on Sunday night.
The alleged rapists are Liton, son of Mojnu Mia, a resident of Chotobag, Sujon, son of Suruj Mia of Dewanbagh area and Andul Latif, son of late Gias Uddin, a resident of Tetulia Upazila of Panchagarh district.
Abul Kalam, Officer-in-Charge of Narayanganj Port Police Station, said the girl was raped and her boyfriend was injured by three young men on Sunday night when they went to Dewanbagh area to pass some time.
As the couple failed to pay the demanded extortion fee, the three boys raped the girl for a whole night by tying the boy to a tree.
Hearing the victim’s screams, local people rescued the girl and informed police.
One rapist, Abdul Latif, was arrested and operation will continue to arrest the others, the OC added.
Rape evidence was found in medical test and she is under primary treatment, said duty doctor of Narayanganj General Hospital.
- Most viewed
- Virtual or real? Fashion world split over digital supermodels
- Kenya lifts ban on lesbian film
- Prime Minister to address 73rd Session UNGA September 27
- 22 September Events
- 22 September Births
- 22 September Deaths
- Katrina Kaif’s character in ‘Thugs of Hindostan’ revealed
- 21 September Events
- 21 September Births
- 10% pass in Dhaka University ‘Ga’ unit admission test
- Bangladesh least innovative country in Asia
- Seven-day skin care routine for lovely looks
- PM unveils ‘World Skills Bangladesh’ logo
- Bangladesh hand Lebanon 8-0 thrashing
- 2 hijras among 3 hurt in Savar gun attack
- PM leaves for London Friday en route to NY to join 73rd UNGA
- Instant triple talaq an offence in India
- Hasina, Modi to open Bangladesh-India oil pipeline today