MP’s daughter stabbed 2nd time in 8 months in Bagerhat
Published : 17 Dec 2017, 08:14
The daughter of Member of Parliament (MP) from female reserve seat Happy Boral, was stabbed to injuries by miscreants near Amlapara School of the district town on Saturday evening in Bagerhat.
The injured was Aditi Boral, 26, resident of Shaltola area of the town. This is second attempt on her in last eight months.
MP Happy Boral said that the miscreants attacked on them while she along with her daughter Aditi, was returning home around 6:30pm after attending a programme arranged marking Victory Day at Amlapara High School.
The miscreants stabbed Aditi in her abdomen and fled the scene.
Hearing them screaming, the locals rushed in and rescued the injured.
Later, the injured was admitted at Bagerhat Sadar Hospital.
The MP alleged that they were feeling insecure after his husband’s murder. But they did not get any help from the administration.
She also informed that her daughter came under a knife attack at their residence eight months ago. But law enforcers remained clueless as they could not nab anyone in this connection as yet.
Pankaj Chandra Roy, superintendent of Bagerhat Police, said that police are conducting drive in different areas of the town.
The MP’s husband, advocate Kalidas Boral, was shot dead by miscreants on August 20, 2000.
- Most viewed
- Keto or vegan? Hear it from the nutritionist
- Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra: 5 times actress turned heads
- Wonder benefits of coconut oil
- Google faces record 4.3-bn-euro EU fine over Android
- HSC, equivalent exams results tomorrow
- Sonam Kapoor's Truly 'The Good Wife'
- Use jute bags, break up with plastics: Prime Minister
- Quota movement is discreet campaign against FFs children
- Theresa May wins key Brexit vote despite ongoing rebellion
- Prime Minister visits Pabna today
- ‘We’re on top of the world anyways’: Croatia’s president
- Tigresses ensure participation of ICC World T20
- Bangladesh Tigress will face Scotland tonight
- France-Croatia to fight for World Cup 2018 title tonight
- What you should know about Croatian President Kolinda Kitarovic
- France crowned World Cup 2018 champions after beating Croatia
- No more ‘hot women’- FIFA wants fewer images of attractive female fans in stadiums
- Bangladesh emerge all-win champions in Women's WT20 Qualifiers