Prime Minister reaches Abu Dhabi
Published : 15 Feb 2018, 13:38
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina arrived here this morning from Rome concluding her four-day official visit to Italy and Vatican City.
An Ethihad flight carrying the premier and her entourage landed at Abu Dhabi International Airport this morning, PM's Press Secretary Ihsanul Karim said.
Bangladesh Ambassador to UAE Mohammad Imran and senior officials received her at the airport.
Earlier, Bangladesh Ambassador to Italy Abdus Sobhan Sikder saw the prime minister off at Fiumicino Airport in Rome last night.
In Italy, the premier attended the annual governing council meeting of the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) at the invitation of IFAD President Gilbert F Houngbo.
At an invitation of Pope Francis, Sheikh Hasina also visited the Holy See (Vatican City) and held meeting with the Pope and Secretary State of Vatican City Cardinal Pietro Paroline.
- Most viewed
- Seven-day skin care routine for lovely looks
- Hasina, Modi inaugurate Bangladesh-India oil pipeline
- Emmys full of surprises, 'Marvelous Mrs. Maisel' dominates
- 18 September Events
- 18 September Births
- 18 September Deaths
- PM leaves for London Friday en route to NY to join 73rd UNGA
- PM unveils ‘World Skills Bangladesh’ logo
- Hasina, Modi to open Bangladesh-India oil pipeline today
- 14 September Births
- Country is marching forward: Sheikh Hasina
- Dhaka University admission tests begin today
- 6 female activists of Jamaat held in Bogura
- 14 September Deaths
- 14 September Events
- Instagram rolls out new feature to help users with drug issues
- Women should be proud of their beauty: Jhanvi Kapoor
- Halle Berry to make directorial debut with bruised