Prime Minister reaches Abu Dhabi
Published : 15 Feb 2018, 13:38
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina arrived here this morning from Rome concluding her four-day official visit to Italy and Vatican City.
An Ethihad flight carrying the premier and her entourage landed at Abu Dhabi International Airport this morning, PM's Press Secretary Ihsanul Karim said.
Bangladesh Ambassador to UAE Mohammad Imran and senior officials received her at the airport.
Earlier, Bangladesh Ambassador to Italy Abdus Sobhan Sikder saw the prime minister off at Fiumicino Airport in Rome last night.
In Italy, the premier attended the annual governing council meeting of the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) at the invitation of IFAD President Gilbert F Houngbo.
At an invitation of Pope Francis, Sheikh Hasina also visited the Holy See (Vatican City) and held meeting with the Pope and Secretary State of Vatican City Cardinal Pietro Paroline.
- Most viewed
- So, does Priyanka's mommy approve of rumoured boyfriend Nick
- Burgener wraps up visit to Myanmar; underlines accountability
- Hundreds of women march in Rio to demand legal abortion
- Blame to go to AL grassroots leaders if it fails to win next polls: PM
- Parted at US border by Trump policy, migrants seek their children
- AL Anniversary: PM pays homage to Bangabandhu
- 23 June Births
- 23 June Deaths
- 23 June Events
- Chicago lawyers walk in heels to end sexual assault
- AL announced a reception on July 21 for PM
- 68.5m people displaced worldwide: UN
- Keep it up, PM to women cricketers
- Tonu Killing: CID to get suspects’ DNA reports next week
- New Zealand PM gives birth to baby girl
- WB should support national priority of a country, WB ED tells PM
- ‘Amar Sonar Bangla’ now in Belarusian language
- UK's May defeats Brexit rebels, but divisions still reign