Prime Minister reaches Abu Dhabi
Published : 15 Feb 2018, 13:38
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina arrived here this morning from Rome concluding her four-day official visit to Italy and Vatican City.
An Ethihad flight carrying the premier and her entourage landed at Abu Dhabi International Airport this morning, PM's Press Secretary Ihsanul Karim said.
Bangladesh Ambassador to UAE Mohammad Imran and senior officials received her at the airport.
Earlier, Bangladesh Ambassador to Italy Abdus Sobhan Sikder saw the prime minister off at Fiumicino Airport in Rome last night.
In Italy, the premier attended the annual governing council meeting of the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) at the invitation of IFAD President Gilbert F Houngbo.
At an invitation of Pope Francis, Sheikh Hasina also visited the Holy See (Vatican City) and held meeting with the Pope and Secretary State of Vatican City Cardinal Pietro Paroline.
- Most viewed
- Amaranth Walnut Salad Recipe
- Teenager held for ‘raping’ Sunamganj minor girl
- Power generation sets new record; crosses 10,000 MW
- Woman found dead in Narsingdi
- 2 years of Tonu murder: Protesters demand justice
- Bangladesh's graduation to developing country a slap to critics: PM
- 16-year-old Mitu first Bangladeshi girl to cross Bangla Channel
- Profile: Bangadeshis killed in US-Bangla plane crash
- 20 March Deaths
- FBHRO starts its journey
- Govt declares mourning day today
- Jacqueline Fernandez gets into Madhuri Dixit mode
- Schoolgirl stabbed in Chapainawabganj
- First injured Bangladeshi victim of Nepal plane crash brought to Dhaka
- Bangabandhu's 99th birthday being celebrated
- Tasmania elects majority of women in Australia state first
- Checking early marriage to protect kids from malnutrition: Dr Shirin
- Barbecued Lamb with Mashed Potatoes Recipe