US-Bangla flight reaches Nepal with families of crash victims
Published : 13 Mar 2018, 14:37
A US-Bangla flight has reached Nepal with the families of the Bangladeshi crash victims from Dhaka.
Officials of the US-Bangla Airlines said that the flight reached Tribhuvan International Airport at Kathmandu around 10:35am (local time) one and half an hour after it departed Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport, Dhaka this morning.
The family members were taken to the hospitals to visit the Bangladeshi victims, the sources said.
The flight is carrying 46 passengers – all relatives of those Bangladeshis killed and rescued following the crash of a US-Bangla Airlines flight at Nepal yesterday.
Among those confirmed dead are at least 26 Bangladeshis and 21 Nepalese students who were studying medical studies in Bangladesh.
- Most viewed
- SC on Khaleda's bail in another Cumilla case Tuesday
- 25 June Births
- 25 June Deaths
- 25 June Events
- So, does Priyanka's mommy approve of rumoured boyfriend Nick
- Burgener wraps up visit to Myanmar; underlines accountability
- Hundreds of women march in Rio to demand legal abortion
- Blame to go to AL grassroots leaders if it fails to win next polls: PM
- Parted at US border by Trump policy, migrants seek their children
- Chicago lawyers walk in heels to end sexual assault
- AL announced a reception on July 21 for PM
- 68.5m people displaced worldwide: UN
- Keep it up, PM to women cricketers
- ‘Amar Sonar Bangla’ now in Belarusian language
- Tonu Killing: CID to get suspects’ DNA reports next week
- WB should support national priority of a country, WB ED tells PM
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan Puan died
- New Zealand PM gives birth to baby girl