FBHRO starts its journey
Published : 14 Mar 2018, 01:11
Federation of Bangladesh Human Resource Organizations (FBHRO) has been established asa wider umbrella in Bangladesh to work together for the development of human resources locally and globally.
Bangladesh Society for Human Resources Management (BSHRM), Bangladesh Organization for Learning and Development (BOLD), Institute of Personnel Management (IPM), Human Resource Development Institute (HRDI), and Institute of Business and Economic Research (IBER) are the founder organizations of the Federation.
More HR associations and organizations are going to join this HR Federation soon. The founder Office Bearers of the Federation are: Mr. Md. Musharrof Hossain (President), Mr. Quazi M. Ahmed (Vice-President), Dr. Farid A. Sobhani (Secretary General), and Mr. Mr. Anwarul Azim (Treasurer).
The founder Board Members of the Federation are: Prof. Dr. Hasnan Ahmed, Mr. ABM OsmanGhani, Mr. Mohammad Mashequr Rahman, ProfessorMoinuddin Chowdhury, Prof. Dr. Mohd H. R. Joarder, and Ms. Khadiza Rahman Tanchi. ThisHR Federation has been registered with the Government of Bangladesh.
- Most viewed
- New diabetes drug may help obese to reduce weight
- Daryl Hannah debuts as director
- Bodies of 23 plane crash victims arrive in Dhaka
- Cabinet adopts obituary reference for Priyabhashini, plane crash victims
- Housewife found dead in Rajshahi
- Husband kills 16-year-old wife in City
- SC stays Khaleda’s HC bail till May 8
- Janaza of dead Bangladeshis held, bodies to be brought back today
- 19 March Deaths
- FBHRO starts its journey
- Prithula Rashid, a life cut short
- Govt declares mourning day today
- Queen Boudicca: a tribal woman fought against Roman rule
- Jacqueline Fernandez gets into Madhuri Dixit mode
- PM returns home tomorrow shortening Singapore visit
- US-Bangla flight reaches Nepal with families of crash victims
- Schoolgirl stabbed in Chapainawabganj
- First injured Bangladeshi victim of Nepal plane crash brought to Dhaka