Housewife stabbed dead in Kushita
Published : 29 Mar 2018, 12:36
A housewife was stabbed to death allegedly by her husband over family feud at her house at Paikpara in Khoksha upazila on Thursday.
The deceased was identified as Sharmin Akter Bhanu, 32, wife of Delwar Hossain.
Bazlur Rahman, officer-in-charge of Khoksha Police Station, said Delwar Hossain, son of Masud Mia of Sunamganj, district married off to Sharmin Akter and since then he used to live at his in-law’s house.
An altercation ensued between the couple over family feud in the night and Delwar killed Sharmin in sometime in the night and dumped the body near their house.
On information, police recovered the body and sent it to sadar hospital morgue for autopsy.
Police could not arrest Delwar as he went into hiding after the incident.
- Most viewed
- Emotionally stable people are spendthrift
- Priyanka shares her bengali bride look
- 'I was raped at 16 and I kept silent'
- Wife of Malaysia's ex-PM arrives for questions in 1MDB case
- PM invited to WEF annual meeting
- Judi Dench honoured at Spain film festival
- PM urges int’l community to ensure easy transfer of technology
- Prime Minister for upholding dignity of UN peacekeeping
- 26 September Births
- Prime Minister to address 73rd Session UNGA September 27
- FIFA to upgrade flights, raise prize money for Women's World Cup
- Bangladesh Asia’s 2nd most gender equal country: WEF
- PM not interested holding dialogue with BNP
- PM flies for New York to join 73rd UNGA
- Over 300m children out of school globally: UNICEF
- PM gives flats to former national footballers, hockey player
- Plan for 5-MRT, 2-BRT, 3-tier ring road, 6-expressway: Sheikh Hasina
- Kenya lifts ban on lesbian film