PM joins Mohila Sramik League's 15th founding anniversary
Published : 05 Apr 2018, 12:49
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina yesterday asked the leaders and workers of Mohila Sramik League to work in unison to further strengthen the organisation as women chapter of Awami League's workers front celebrated its 15th founding anniversary.
"Work in unity to strengthen the party," Sheikh Hasina, also Awami League's president, said in a brief comment at a discussion arranged on the occasion of the Mohila Sramik League's 15th founding anniversary at her official Ganabhaban residence here yesterday afternoon.
Earlier, the organisation leaders greeted the premier by presenting her with a bouquet while a minute's silence was observed in memory of its deceased leaders.
Mohila Sramik League president Raushan Jahan Sathi chaired the function, addressed by its general secretary Shamsunnahar Bhuiyan, Chattogram unit president Nasrin Aktar Chowdhury, Kushtia unit's general secretary Beauty Aktar and other district unit leaders.
- Most viewed
- PM gives flats to former national footballers, hockey player
- 20 September Events
- 20 September Births
- 20 September Deaths
- Over 300m children out of school globally: UNICEF
- PM not interested holding dialogue with BNP
- Plan for 5-MRT, 2-BRT, 3-tier ring road, 6-expressway: Sheikh Hasina
- PM urges journalists to use professional scope for people’s welfare
- Facebook accused of hiding job ads from women
- 14 September Births
- Dhaka University admission tests begin today
- 6 female activists of Jamaat held in Bogura
- 14 September Events
- 14 September Deaths
- Instagram rolls out new feature to help users with drug issues
- Halle Berry to make directorial debut with bruised
- Women should be proud of their beauty: Jhanvi Kapoor
- Choose natural plants to connect you to your interiors