Cabinet greets PM, Joy on Bangabandhu satellite launching
Published : 14 May 2018, 14:48
The cabinet at its weekly meeting today congratulated Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina and her ICT advisor Sajeeb Ahmed Wazed Joy for successful launching of Bangladesh's first geostationary communications satellite-'Bangabandhu Satellite-1' to the space.
Minister for Post and Telecommunications Mustafa Jabbar and State Minister for ICT Zunaid Ahmed Palak presented a bouquet to the Prime Minister.
Cabinet Secretary Md Shafiul Alam said this while briefing reporters after the cabinet meeting at Bangladesh Secretariat here.
The cabinet also adopted a motion placed by Finance Minister Abul Maal Abdul Muhith felicitating the Prime Minister and Sajeeb Ahmed Wazed for successful launching of Bangabandhu Satellite-1 and becoming 57th nation in the world to launch satellite in the orbit, the cabinet secretary said.
- Most viewed
- 14 August Events
- 14 August Births
- 14 August Deaths
- Man gets 14 yrs jail for torturing wife over dowry
- Dhaka-Delhi relationship now at its best, says PM Hasina
- Bangabandhu struggled to establish Bangalee nation’s right: Speaker
- Kareena and Ranveer collaboration finally happening!
- Madonna still shocks with barrier-breaking lifestyle
- Google tracks your movements, like it or not
- Did you know Salman was the first choice to play Aishwarya’s brother in Josh?
- 9 August Events
- PM visits hospital to see Sechchasebak League leader and four injured students
- Love for ex boyfriend!
- Bangladeshi students encouraged to consider education in Australia
- My mother had capacity to take any decision: Prime Minister
- Govt working to strengthen democracy: Prime Minister
- 8 August Events
- Migrant boat sinks off Turkey killing 7 children, 2 women