Female ‘drug trader’ held with Yaba in Khulna
Published : 02 Jul 2018, 15:48
Members of Narcotics Control Department arrested a suspected female drug trader along with 7,500 Yaba tablets from Raipura area under Labanchara thana of the city on Sunday night.
The arrestee was identified as Surma Begum, 32, wife of Selim Gazi,a resident of the area.
Rasheduzzaman, deputy director of the Department, said a team arrested suspected drug trader Milon Mollick from Mirzapur area in the evening along with 100 Yaba tablets.
Following his information, the team raided the house of Surma around 9:30pm and arrested her along with the Yaba tablets worth Tk 31 lakh.
- Most viewed
- Keto or vegan? Hear it from the nutritionist
- Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra: 5 times actress turned heads
- Wonder benefits of coconut oil
- Google faces record 4.3-bn-euro EU fine over Android
- HSC, equivalent exams results tomorrow
- Sonam Kapoor's Truly 'The Good Wife'
- Use jute bags, break up with plastics: Prime Minister
- Quota movement is discreet campaign against FFs children
- Theresa May wins key Brexit vote despite ongoing rebellion
- Prime Minister visits Pabna today
- ‘We’re on top of the world anyways’: Croatia’s president
- Tigresses ensure participation of ICC World T20
- Bangladesh Tigress will face Scotland tonight
- France-Croatia to fight for World Cup 2018 title tonight
- What you should know about Croatian President Kolinda Kitarovic
- France crowned World Cup 2018 champions after beating Croatia
- No more ‘hot women’- FIFA wants fewer images of attractive female fans in stadiums
- Bangladesh emerge all-win champions in Women's WT20 Qualifiers