Female ‘drug trader’ held with Yaba in Khulna
Published : 02 Jul 2018, 15:48
Members of Narcotics Control Department arrested a suspected female drug trader along with 7,500 Yaba tablets from Raipura area under Labanchara thana of the city on Sunday night.
The arrestee was identified as Surma Begum, 32, wife of Selim Gazi,a resident of the area.
Rasheduzzaman, deputy director of the Department, said a team arrested suspected drug trader Milon Mollick from Mirzapur area in the evening along with 100 Yaba tablets.
Following his information, the team raided the house of Surma around 9:30pm and arrested her along with the Yaba tablets worth Tk 31 lakh.
- Most viewed
- Virtual or real? Fashion world split over digital supermodels
- Kenya lifts ban on lesbian film
- Prime Minister to address 73rd Session UNGA September 27
- 22 September Events
- 22 September Births
- 22 September Deaths
- Katrina Kaif’s character in ‘Thugs of Hindostan’ revealed
- 21 September Events
- 21 September Births
- 10% pass in Dhaka University ‘Ga’ unit admission test
- Bangladesh least innovative country in Asia
- Seven-day skin care routine for lovely looks
- PM unveils ‘World Skills Bangladesh’ logo
- Bangladesh hand Lebanon 8-0 thrashing
- 2 hijras among 3 hurt in Savar gun attack
- PM leaves for London Friday en route to NY to join 73rd UNGA
- Instant triple talaq an offence in India
- Hasina, Modi to open Bangladesh-India oil pipeline today