PM greets Tigers for T20I series victory against West Indies
Published : 06 Aug 2018, 12:37
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina today congratulated Bangladesh Cricket Team for their T20I series victory over West Indies.
Bangladesh won the three-match series 2-1 as they beat world champions West Indies in the decisive third T20I by 19 runs (D/L method) at Fort Lauderhill, Florida in the USA.
In a congratulatory message, Sheikh Hasina greeted all the players, coach and officials of the national cricket team as well as Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) officials concerned for winning the T20I series against West
The premier expressed the hope that the winning spree of the Bangladesh cricket team would continue in future.
- Most viewed
- 20 August Births
- 20 August Deaths
- Student, Trolled For Selling Fish, Donates Rs. 1.5 Lakh For Flood Aid
- Saudi feminists launch online radio
- Child passive smoking 'risk adult diseases'
- 16 nurses get pregnant at Arizona hospital
- The 18th Asian Games got off to a glorious start
- Girls' supremacy finally over
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas are officially engaged
- Williams rebounds from worst loss to advance in Cincy tennis
- Sheikh Hasina to inaugurate 23 bridges, Fatehpur Railway Overpass
- BD beat Nepal 3-0 to emerge group top in SAFF U-15 Women’s championship
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- Caned by headmaster, schoolgirl kills self
- Antibiotic resistance genes in air pose threat to human health: Study
- SAFF U-15 girls reach final beating Bhutan 5-0
- Woman held in city for ‘spreading rumour on Facebook’
- Saff U-15 girls eye more glory in final today