Textech, Yarn and Fabric, Dye exhibitions from today
Published : 31 Aug 2016, 16:17
CEMS Global "17th Textech Bangladesh 2016 International Expo" "10th Dhaka International Yarn and Fabric Show 2016" and "25th Dye and Chem Bangladesh 2016 Expo" begins today at the International Convention City, Bashundhara in the capital.
Industries Minister Amir Hossain Amu will inaugurate the exhibitions as the chief guest, said a press release here yesterday.
The main purpose of holding the exhibitions is to encourage the business community to play an important role in boosting the economy of the country further by assembling worldwide technology, machinery and materials at the doorsteps of the manufacturers.
Some 1,050 exhibitors from over 23 countries along with important industry associations would participate in the four-day exhibitions.
The exhibitions will remain open for trade or business visitors every day from 10.30 am to 7.30 pm.
- Most viewed
- AL suggests e-voting for free, fair election
- DU to facilitate in-campus cycling, walking
- PM urges partymen to overcome challenging days ahead
- PM arrives in Zurich to attend WEF meeting
- 13 bodies found, scores of migrants feared dead in Mediterranean
- PM joins Biswa Ijtema Akheri Munajat
- PM urges Myanmar to take back its nationals from Bangladesh
- 26 get death in seven-murder trial
- India boat accident toll rises to 26, more dead feared