Textech, Yarn and Fabric, Dye exhibitions from today
Published : 31 Aug 2016, 16:17
CEMS Global "17th Textech Bangladesh 2016 International Expo" "10th Dhaka International Yarn and Fabric Show 2016" and "25th Dye and Chem Bangladesh 2016 Expo" begins today at the International Convention City, Bashundhara in the capital.
Industries Minister Amir Hossain Amu will inaugurate the exhibitions as the chief guest, said a press release here yesterday.
The main purpose of holding the exhibitions is to encourage the business community to play an important role in boosting the economy of the country further by assembling worldwide technology, machinery and materials at the doorsteps of the manufacturers.
Some 1,050 exhibitors from over 23 countries along with important industry associations would participate in the four-day exhibitions.
The exhibitions will remain open for trade or business visitors every day from 10.30 am to 7.30 pm.
- Most viewed
- Model Kazi Asif freed on bail
- EU leader says current Iran nuclear deal should be kept
- Housewife ‘mistakenly’ shot dead in Feni
- PM Sheikh Hasina to leave Dhaka for Australia Thursday
- Indian court finds spiritual guru guilty of raping devotee
- Woman held with 9 lakh Indian rupees
- 25 April Deaths
- 25 April Births
- 25 April Events
- Queen tips Prince Charles to follow her as Commonwealth head
- PM returns home from London
- PM calls for Commonwealth’s comprehensive reform
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Indonesia's Aceh
- 3 resident students of DU hall brought back
- PM exchanges greetings with British Queen
- Ostrich chicks, gold ornaments seized in Satkhira
- Husband kills wife for dowry
- Science Says: Amount of straws, plastic pollution is huge