Textech, Yarn and Fabric, Dye exhibitions from today
Published : 31 Aug 2016, 16:17
CEMS Global "17th Textech Bangladesh 2016 International Expo" "10th Dhaka International Yarn and Fabric Show 2016" and "25th Dye and Chem Bangladesh 2016 Expo" begins today at the International Convention City, Bashundhara in the capital.
Industries Minister Amir Hossain Amu will inaugurate the exhibitions as the chief guest, said a press release here yesterday.
The main purpose of holding the exhibitions is to encourage the business community to play an important role in boosting the economy of the country further by assembling worldwide technology, machinery and materials at the doorsteps of the manufacturers.
Some 1,050 exhibitors from over 23 countries along with important industry associations would participate in the four-day exhibitions.
The exhibitions will remain open for trade or business visitors every day from 10.30 am to 7.30 pm.
- Most viewed
- Sunny Leone opens up on casting couch in Bollywood
- Stay alert against defeated forces: PM
- Sheikh Hasina reaches Suhrawady Udyan
- Jessia to join grand finale of Miss World, 2017
- Woman accuses US Senator of unwanted groping, kiss
- This is when women are most likely to cheat on their partner
- Why women are happier being single than men
- PM witnesses Dhaka Opera House design
- PM opens BLLISS-2017
- Amy Schumer ‘dating’ chef Chris Fischer
- Myanmar's Suu Kyi now benefits from Southeast Asia's silence
- 18-month-old girl allegedly raped by caretaker
- Queen Elizabeth, Prince Philip celebrate 70th wedding anniversary
- Right to a healthy future
- Sessions vows Clinton probe on emails
- Women less likely to get CPR from bystanders: Study
- UN chief meets Myanmar's Suu Kyi on Rohingya crisis
- Role of women in climate action recognised at UN climate conf