Textech, Yarn and Fabric, Dye exhibitions from today
Published : 31 Aug 2016, 16:17
CEMS Global "17th Textech Bangladesh 2016 International Expo" "10th Dhaka International Yarn and Fabric Show 2016" and "25th Dye and Chem Bangladesh 2016 Expo" begins today at the International Convention City, Bashundhara in the capital.
Industries Minister Amir Hossain Amu will inaugurate the exhibitions as the chief guest, said a press release here yesterday.
The main purpose of holding the exhibitions is to encourage the business community to play an important role in boosting the economy of the country further by assembling worldwide technology, machinery and materials at the doorsteps of the manufacturers.
Some 1,050 exhibitors from over 23 countries along with important industry associations would participate in the four-day exhibitions.
The exhibitions will remain open for trade or business visitors every day from 10.30 am to 7.30 pm.
- Most viewed
- Maria Sharapova's return divides rivals
- Speed up relief operation in haor areas: PM
- Speaker off to Australia to join CPA meeting
- Maximum 2yrs jail for selling banned, tainted fish
- Be summer ready for office
- 1,400 families marooned in Moulvibazar
- Cabinet Secy: PayPal to start soon
- Shraddha Kapoor gets fiercer with age in new stills from ‘Haseena’ biopic
- May on course for sweeping win: poll
- Mother, daughter at helm of global event
- Safety rules ignored in Cox's Bazar beach
- Dhaka-Thimphu to work in power, water resources & connectivity: Statement
- 'Ruppur nuclear power plant's construction set to begin in June'
- Bangladesh students are welcome in US
- PM returns home from Bhutan
- Bhutan to facilitate entry of Bangladeshi products
- Policewomen honoured for their contribution
- Mother, daughter hurt in Gaibandha acid attack