Textech, Yarn and Fabric, Dye exhibitions from today
Published : 31 Aug 2016, 16:17
CEMS Global "17th Textech Bangladesh 2016 International Expo" "10th Dhaka International Yarn and Fabric Show 2016" and "25th Dye and Chem Bangladesh 2016 Expo" begins today at the International Convention City, Bashundhara in the capital.
Industries Minister Amir Hossain Amu will inaugurate the exhibitions as the chief guest, said a press release here yesterday.
The main purpose of holding the exhibitions is to encourage the business community to play an important role in boosting the economy of the country further by assembling worldwide technology, machinery and materials at the doorsteps of the manufacturers.
Some 1,050 exhibitors from over 23 countries along with important industry associations would participate in the four-day exhibitions.
The exhibitions will remain open for trade or business visitors every day from 10.30 am to 7.30 pm.
- Most viewed
- Woman commits suicide after killing daughter
- Ivy released from hospital
- 23 January Deaths
- 23 January Births
- 23 January Events
- PM releases stamp, first day cover on Int'l Customs Day
- 7 reasons you should use vegan products
- How to make someone fall in love with you: According to science
- Six reasons why you should wear sunglasses in the cold season
- Committee formed to implement 9th wage board for journos: Tarana
- Strong Coast Guard important for world maritime security: US
- PM urges developed countries to stand beside Bangladesh
- Indian girl dies after gang rapists rupture her lungs
- Priyanka Chopra lets go of her diet on her vacation!
- Katy Perry in 'tough conversations' with her record label
- UN rapporteur determined to follow up thwarted mission
- British MPs approve landmark Brexit bill
- Militants kill mother-daughter polio workers in Pakistan