Self-Funded Summer Japanese Immersion Camp 2017 by AYFN in Kyoto, Japan
Published : 06 May 2017, 00:53
You may make the best of the field trip, and you will get beautiful memories and experiences of your exploration at Japan. The camp will be taken in Kyoto, and you will also be travelled to Osaka. Your money that spent to the program will be worth!
Where: Kyoto, Japan
Nationality: available for international participants
Type of program: self-funded
Number of participants: 20 people
Duration: 17 – 22 July 2017
Organized by ASEAN Youth Friendship Network
You are at least in the age of 15 and in the maximum age of 27.
You have good health, communication skill.
You are able work independently as well as work in team.
You will join the full program.
You have to pay the program fee.
|Alumni of previous AYFN Program||USD 600|
Some activities you will join during the event
Cultural tour activities in Kyoto and Osaka, whereby both cities are well known as the center of Japanese culture.
Visit many interesting places both in Kyoto or Osaka
Taste authentic Japanese cuisine, sushi. It’s buffet!
Walk around heritage area of Kyoto
To apply: send the application form together with scanned of identity card (passport/KTP/Student card) and color recent photo into email@example.com
Closing date of application submission: 20 May 2017 before 23.00 (GMT +7)
- Most viewed
- How sleep disorders could affect women and men differently
- Ariana Grande returns to US following Manchester bombing
- Rab cordons off 2 ‘militant dens’ in C’nawabganj
- 24 May Events
- 24 May Births
- 24 May Deaths
- Macher Paturi
- Shabana Azmi plays a mom in The Black Prince, a biopic on Punjab’s last king
- Death toll in Manchester blast rises to 22
- Banani rape: Key accused Nayem Ashraf placed in 7-day remand
- Banani Rape: Key accused Nayem
- Banani hotel rape charge 'credible', police say
- Swatch of No-ground: A treasure trove of marine lives
- Haor people to get fresh agri loan at 4.5 pc: PM
- Bollywood actress Reema Lagoo dies
- 'Unplanned Tourism Effects Biodiversity of Cox’s Bazar'
- Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina reaches Netrakona
- Banani rape: Cops allowed for forensic test on mobiles of Shafat, Sakif