Self-Funded Summer Japanese Immersion Camp 2017 by AYFN in Kyoto, Japan
Published : 06 May 2017, 00:53
You may make the best of the field trip, and you will get beautiful memories and experiences of your exploration at Japan. The camp will be taken in Kyoto, and you will also be travelled to Osaka. Your money that spent to the program will be worth!
Where: Kyoto, Japan
Nationality: available for international participants
Type of program: self-funded
Number of participants: 20 people
Duration: 17 – 22 July 2017
Organized by ASEAN Youth Friendship Network
You are at least in the age of 15 and in the maximum age of 27.
You have good health, communication skill.
You are able work independently as well as work in team.
You will join the full program.
You have to pay the program fee.
|Alumni of previous AYFN Program||USD 600|
Some activities you will join during the event
Cultural tour activities in Kyoto and Osaka, whereby both cities are well known as the center of Japanese culture.
Visit many interesting places both in Kyoto or Osaka
Taste authentic Japanese cuisine, sushi. It’s buffet!
Walk around heritage area of Kyoto
To apply: send the application form together with scanned of identity card (passport/KTP/Student card) and color recent photo into firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date of application submission: 20 May 2017 before 23.00 (GMT +7)
- Most viewed
- ‘SDG Tracker’ & Publication on South South launched
- How to have beautiful toned body
- 'Addressing climate change means ensuring human rights'
- Priyanka at UN bats for girl empowerment
- Suu Kyi’s award suspended by UK union
- 4G service by December: Tarana
- Signal 3 to continue for maritime ports
- Schoolgirl foils forced marriage
- Mexico: Strong earthquake topples buildings, killing scores (Video)
- Friend’s kidney helps Selena Gomez fight lupus
- Priyanka meets Jordan's Queen Rania
- Public property plunderers must face legal actions: PM
- Trump assures PM of all supports on Rohingya issue
- Woman dies for ‘medical negligence’ after childbirth
- Woman burnt to death ‘by husband’ for failing to get MBBS seat
- Schoolgirl hacked in Savar, stalker held
- PM reaffirms Bangladesh's commitment to end sexual abuse of peacekeepers
- Preparation on to celebrate Durga puja