Self-Funded Summer Japanese Immersion Camp 2017 by AYFN in Kyoto, Japan
Published : 06 May 2017, 00:53
You may make the best of the field trip, and you will get beautiful memories and experiences of your exploration at Japan. The camp will be taken in Kyoto, and you will also be travelled to Osaka. Your money that spent to the program will be worth!
Where: Kyoto, Japan
Nationality: available for international participants
Type of program: self-funded
Number of participants: 20 people
Duration: 17 – 22 July 2017
Organized by ASEAN Youth Friendship Network
You are at least in the age of 15 and in the maximum age of 27.
You have good health, communication skill.
You are able work independently as well as work in team.
You will join the full program.
You have to pay the program fee.
|Alumni of previous AYFN Program||USD 600|
Some activities you will join during the event
Cultural tour activities in Kyoto and Osaka, whereby both cities are well known as the center of Japanese culture.
Visit many interesting places both in Kyoto or Osaka
Taste authentic Japanese cuisine, sushi. It’s buffet!
Walk around heritage area of Kyoto
To apply: send the application form together with scanned of identity card (passport/KTP/Student card) and color recent photo into firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date of application submission: 20 May 2017 before 23.00 (GMT +7)
- Most viewed
- Weekend special: Healthy Spring Rolls
- Antibiotic resistance genes in air pose threat to human health: Study
- No need to react to marriage rumours
- Sheikh Hasina to inaugurate 23 bridges, Fatehpur Railway Overpass
- Williams rebounds from worst loss to advance in Cincy tennis
- BD beat Nepal 3-0 to emerge group top in SAFF U-15 Women’s championship
- Omarosa’s White House recordings fuel Trump woes
- 14 August Events
- 14 August Births
- Did you know Salman was the first choice to play Aishwarya’s brother in Josh?
- 9 August Events
- PM visits hospital to see Sechchasebak League leader and four injured students
- Love for ex boyfriend!
- Bangladeshi students encouraged to consider education in Australia
- My mother had capacity to take any decision: Prime Minister
- Govt working to strengthen democracy: Prime Minister
- 8 August Events
- Migrant boat sinks off Turkey killing 7 children, 2 women