Self-Funded Summer Japanese Immersion Camp 2017 by AYFN in Kyoto, Japan
Published : 06 May 2017, 00:53
You may make the best of the field trip, and you will get beautiful memories and experiences of your exploration at Japan. The camp will be taken in Kyoto, and you will also be travelled to Osaka. Your money that spent to the program will be worth!
Where: Kyoto, Japan
Nationality: available for international participants
Type of program: self-funded
Number of participants: 20 people
Duration: 17 – 22 July 2017
Organized by ASEAN Youth Friendship Network
You are at least in the age of 15 and in the maximum age of 27.
You have good health, communication skill.
You are able work independently as well as work in team.
You will join the full program.
You have to pay the program fee.
|Alumni of previous AYFN Program||USD 600|
Some activities you will join during the event
Cultural tour activities in Kyoto and Osaka, whereby both cities are well known as the center of Japanese culture.
Visit many interesting places both in Kyoto or Osaka
Taste authentic Japanese cuisine, sushi. It’s buffet!
Walk around heritage area of Kyoto
To apply: send the application form together with scanned of identity card (passport/KTP/Student card) and color recent photo into email@example.com
Closing date of application submission: 20 May 2017 before 23.00 (GMT +7)
- Most viewed
- Show off your baby bump in trendy wears
- President, PM greet civil servants on Public Service Day
- Nothing speaks of love more than roses in June
- Sonam Kapoor's fashion label wins PETA award
- Grape compounds can kill colon cancer cells: Research
- Computer training expediting women empowerment
- May softens tone on Brexit
- PM hosts iftar for eminent personalities, poets, artists
- Holy Lailatul Qadr tonight
- Protect yourself from deadly brain tumours
- PM seeks Moroccan investment in economic zones
- Banani rape indictment hearing Jul 9
- 5 to die for killing housewife after rape in C’nawabganj
- Beyonce gives birth to twins
- Dhaka, Stockholm to fight terror together
- ‘No way out, pray our deaths are not painful.’- Engaged sister’s last words to brother
- Burn injured housewife dies after fight for life
- Folk queen Momtaz brings two new songs this Eid