Self-Funded Summer Japanese Immersion Camp 2017 by AYFN in Kyoto, Japan
Published : 06 May 2017, 00:53
You may make the best of the field trip, and you will get beautiful memories and experiences of your exploration at Japan. The camp will be taken in Kyoto, and you will also be travelled to Osaka. Your money that spent to the program will be worth!
Where: Kyoto, Japan
Nationality: available for international participants
Type of program: self-funded
Number of participants: 20 people
Duration: 17 – 22 July 2017
Organized by ASEAN Youth Friendship Network
You are at least in the age of 15 and in the maximum age of 27.
You have good health, communication skill.
You are able work independently as well as work in team.
You will join the full program.
You have to pay the program fee.
|Alumni of previous AYFN Program||USD 600|
Some activities you will join during the event
Cultural tour activities in Kyoto and Osaka, whereby both cities are well known as the center of Japanese culture.
Visit many interesting places both in Kyoto or Osaka
Taste authentic Japanese cuisine, sushi. It’s buffet!
Walk around heritage area of Kyoto
To apply: send the application form together with scanned of identity card (passport/KTP/Student card) and color recent photo into firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date of application submission: 20 May 2017 before 23.00 (GMT +7)
- Most viewed
- Actress Tazin Ahmed passes away due to heart attack
- Prime Minister goes to Kolkata Friday
- Habibun Nahar gets AL ticket for Bagerhat-3 by-poll
- World needs to care about Rohingyas: Priyanka Chopra
- True grit Sharapova back at French Open with point to prove
- Shweta Bachchan to make debut with father Amitabh
- 10 drug dealers killed in ‘gunfights’ across country
- 22 May Events
- 22 May Births
- Around 60 babies a day born in Rohingya camps in Bangladesh: UNICEF
- PM Sheikh Hasina’s Homecoming Day Today
- Rape accused killed in Feni ‘gunfight’
- Prime Minister asks police to provide proper service
- Eat yogurt ‘appetizer’ to cut down chronic inflammation risk
- Why Cannes outings don't affect Aishwarya
- Saima for incorporating mental healthcare in disaster management plan
- Glam up your outfit with right footwear
- Militancy now under control: Prime Minister