JSC, JDC exams begin
Published : 01 Nov 2017, 11:40
Junior School Certificate (JSC) and Junior Dakhil Certificate (JDC) examinations began today across the country with the participation of 24,68,820 examinees.
A total of 11,44,778 male and 13, 24,042 female examinees from 28,621 educational institutions will appear in the public examinations that began at 10:00am, sources at the education ministry said.
The number of JSC examinees is 20,90,277 while 3,78,543 examinees will participate in the JDC examination this year.
A total of 659 students from nine overseas centres will also attend the JSC examinations.
The number of examinees attending the JSC and JDC examinations has increased by 56,045 this year as 24,12,775 candidates took part in the examinations in 2016.
The exams will end on November 18, according to the examination schedule.
- Most viewed
- 'Sex and the City' star enters New York governor race
- Speaker off to Saudi to perform Umrah
- Zuckerberg apologises for Facebook data debacle
- People of Bangladesh can achieve anything
- Bangladesh set to celebrate LDC graduation eligibility
- 4 held over Garo woman, daughter murdered
- Gang-rape in microbus: Mastermind held in Manikganj
- PM honored at LDC graduation ceremony
- BD seeks UN support for its inclusive approach towards women dev
- Jacqueline Fernandez gets into Madhuri Dixit mode
- First injured Bangladeshi victim of Nepal plane crash brought to Dhaka
- Tasmania elects majority of women in Australia state first
- Bangabandhu's 99th birthday being celebrated
- Barbecued Lamb with Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- Govt efforts helped BD attain criteria to graduate from LDC: PM
- Bangladesh eligible for LDC graduation
- Donald Trump Jr’s wife files for divorce
- Magura man ‘kills’ wife for dowry