JSC, JDC exams begin
Published : 01 Nov 2017, 11:40
Junior School Certificate (JSC) and Junior Dakhil Certificate (JDC) examinations began today across the country with the participation of 24,68,820 examinees.
A total of 11,44,778 male and 13, 24,042 female examinees from 28,621 educational institutions will appear in the public examinations that began at 10:00am, sources at the education ministry said.
The number of JSC examinees is 20,90,277 while 3,78,543 examinees will participate in the JDC examination this year.
A total of 659 students from nine overseas centres will also attend the JSC examinations.
The number of examinees attending the JSC and JDC examinations has increased by 56,045 this year as 24,12,775 candidates took part in the examinations in 2016.
The exams will end on November 18, according to the examination schedule.
- Most viewed
- British PM’s trade envoy Rushanara in city
- Housewife gang-raped in Chattogram
- 22 July Events
- 22 July Births
- 22 July Deaths
- Want to work for people until death: Prime Minister
- Rabindra-Nazrul Jayanti celebrated in London
- People stream to Suhrawardy Udyan for Hasina's reception
- Temperature may fall by (1-2)°C over country
- ‘We’re on top of the world anyways’: Croatia’s president
- Use jute bags, break up with plastics: Prime Minister
- AL to hold mass reception to Prime Minister today
- France crowned World Cup 2018 champions after beating Croatia
- Bangladeshi Sharmin wins Commonwealth recognition
- British PM’s trade envoy Rushanara due today
- HSC, equivalent exams results tomorrow
- World Cup Pussy Riot pitch intruders jailed for 15 days
- 'I had to make my kidnapper fall in love with me': Chloe Ayling