JSC, JDC exams begin
Published : 01 Nov 2017, 11:40
Junior School Certificate (JSC) and Junior Dakhil Certificate (JDC) examinations began today across the country with the participation of 24,68,820 examinees.
A total of 11,44,778 male and 13, 24,042 female examinees from 28,621 educational institutions will appear in the public examinations that began at 10:00am, sources at the education ministry said.
The number of JSC examinees is 20,90,277 while 3,78,543 examinees will participate in the JDC examination this year.
A total of 659 students from nine overseas centres will also attend the JSC examinations.
The number of examinees attending the JSC and JDC examinations has increased by 56,045 this year as 24,12,775 candidates took part in the examinations in 2016.
The exams will end on November 18, according to the examination schedule.
- Most viewed
- HC to hear Khaleda’s bail petitions tomorrow
- You'll Never Believe How Tasty Healthy Pancakes Can Be
- The Simple Things That Can Easily Lift Your Mood Up
- Priyanka visits Rohingya refugee camps in Bangladesh
- 5 killed in Bandarban landslide
- PM draws picture on 'Muktijoddhya'
- 34 new experiments to launch on NASA cargo ship
- 9 die due to Nipah virus outbreak in India
- Prime Minister talks tough against drugs
- Mallika Sherawat locks herself in a cage for a cause
- Around 60 babies a day born in Rohingya camps in Bangladesh: UNICEF
- PM Sheikh Hasina’s Homecoming Day Today
- SC decision on Khaleda’s bail Wednesday
- Rape accused killed in Feni ‘gunfight’
- Saima for incorporating mental healthcare in disaster management plan
- Why Cannes outings don't affect Aishwarya
- Militancy now under control: Prime Minister
- Senate votes to confirm Haspel as CIA`s first female chief