JSC, JDC exams begin
Published : 01 Nov 2017, 11:40
Junior School Certificate (JSC) and Junior Dakhil Certificate (JDC) examinations began today across the country with the participation of 24,68,820 examinees.
A total of 11,44,778 male and 13, 24,042 female examinees from 28,621 educational institutions will appear in the public examinations that began at 10:00am, sources at the education ministry said.
The number of JSC examinees is 20,90,277 while 3,78,543 examinees will participate in the JDC examination this year.
A total of 659 students from nine overseas centres will also attend the JSC examinations.
The number of examinees attending the JSC and JDC examinations has increased by 56,045 this year as 24,12,775 candidates took part in the examinations in 2016.
The exams will end on November 18, according to the examination schedule.
- Most viewed
- Katrina Kaif’s character in ‘Thugs of Hindostan’ revealed
- 21 September Events
- 21 September Births
- 21 September Deaths
- Quitting junk food can have withdrawals as drug addiction
- FIFA to upgrade flights, raise prize money for Women's World Cup
- Bangladesh Asia’s 2nd most gender equal country: WEF
- PM flies for New York to join 73rd UNGA
- Receiving Smita Patil award validates my choices: Anushka
- 10% pass in Dhaka University ‘Ga’ unit admission test
- Bangabandhu struggled for peace and equality: PM
- Bangladesh least innovative country in Asia
- 15 September Deaths
- Technical school & college to be built in each upazila: PM
- 15 September Events
- Sonam believes Kangana is a troublemaker
- Technology is the best way to develop country: Sheikh Hasina
- Seven-day skin care routine for lovely looks