HSC question set 30 min before exams
Published : 25 Mar 2018, 20:48
The government will decide question sets of the upcoming Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) and its equivalent examinations 30 minutes before the tests in a bid to prevent question paper leak.
"Education board will decide the question sets 30-minute prior to the exams through lottery," Education Minister Nurul Islam Nahid came up with the announcement at press conference after emerging from a meeting at the ministry office today.
The education minister held the meeting with law enforcers, relevant ministry and board representatives to prevent question paper leak in the upcoming HSC and its equivalent examinations.
In line with the decision, all examinees will have to appear to the exams halls 30 minute prior to their examination time.
This year, the HSC and its equivalent examinations will be held on April 2 and continue until May 13 across the country simultaneously.
- Most viewed
- 5 special Eid-ul-Adha Dishe for guest
- Mother, daughter found dead in Bogra
- Khaleda, Tarique directly involved in Aug 21 grenade attack: PM
- PM pays tribute to August 21 grenade attack victims
- 21 April Events
- 21 April Births
- 21 April Deaths
- Weinstein accuser Asia Argento paid teen who made sex assault claim
- Cabinet approves ‘Sarkari Chakori Ain, 2018’
- Girls' supremacy finally over
- Saff U-15 girls eye more glory in final today
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas are officially engaged
- The 18th Asian Games got off to a glorious start
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- SAFF U-15 girls reach final beating Bhutan 5-0
- Youth found dead at Chattogram hotel
- Huma Qureshi didn’t care about working with Khans
- Woman held in city for ‘spreading rumour on Facebook’