HSC question set 30 min before exams
Published : 25 Mar 2018, 20:48
The government will decide question sets of the upcoming Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) and its equivalent examinations 30 minutes before the tests in a bid to prevent question paper leak.
"Education board will decide the question sets 30-minute prior to the exams through lottery," Education Minister Nurul Islam Nahid came up with the announcement at press conference after emerging from a meeting at the ministry office today.
The education minister held the meeting with law enforcers, relevant ministry and board representatives to prevent question paper leak in the upcoming HSC and its equivalent examinations.
In line with the decision, all examinees will have to appear to the exams halls 30 minute prior to their examination time.
This year, the HSC and its equivalent examinations will be held on April 2 and continue until May 13 across the country simultaneously.
- Most viewed
- So, does Priyanka's mommy approve of rumoured boyfriend Nick
- Burgener wraps up visit to Myanmar; underlines accountability
- Hundreds of women march in Rio to demand legal abortion
- Blame to go to AL grassroots leaders if it fails to win next polls: PM
- Parted at US border by Trump policy, migrants seek their children
- AL Anniversary: PM pays homage to Bangabandhu
- 23 June Births
- 23 June Deaths
- 23 June Events
- Chicago lawyers walk in heels to end sexual assault
- AL announced a reception on July 21 for PM
- 68.5m people displaced worldwide: UN
- Keep it up, PM to women cricketers
- ‘Amar Sonar Bangla’ now in Belarusian language
- Tonu Killing: CID to get suspects’ DNA reports next week
- New Zealand PM gives birth to baby girl
- WB should support national priority of a country, WB ED tells PM
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan Puan died