Kongkon returns to TV
Published : 30 May 2016, 20:11
Popular TV actress Kongkon will appear on-screen once again this Eid-ul-Fitr. Once a regular on Bangladesh Television, she left her thespian ambitions behind to settle in Canada back in the 90s, yet she continued to work in one or two dramas, upon request from directors, when she returned to Bangladesh on holidays.
This time Kongkon has returned to Bangladesh for a longer stay and has already finished shooting for Salauddin Lavlu's “Koinnya” and Zahid Hasan's “Eid Mubarak”. She will also work in two other plays under the direction of Gias Uddin Selim and Mahfuz Ahmed. She started her career on TV when she was a student and first acted in a play titled “Emon Ekta Maa Dena”, under the direction of Shahidul Haque Khan.
- Most viewed
- Comilla city polls begin
- 30 March Deaths
- 30 March Births
- 30 March Events
- ‘Half Girlfriend’ motion poster: It's complicated between Shraddha Kapoor and Arjun Kapoor
- WHO to continue help Bangladesh combat three major diseases
- Bangladesh improves quickly in socioeconomic index: Speaker
- Shreya Ghosal perform at ICCB
- Made in Bangladesh
- First child marriage under special provision of new law held in Bangladesh
- 'Not consulted by Centre on Teesta, state's interests come first'
- Fire at Bangladesh Bank building
- Ex-husband of Arifa caught in Tangail
- Police name London attacker as British-born Khalid Masood
- Hawaii lawmaker resigns from Republican Party
- Schoolgirls deployed to collect toll for event
- Bangladesh female hockey champs epitomize Special Olympics ideal
- IS claims responsibility for Sylhet blasts