Kongkon returns to TV
Published : 30 May 2016, 20:11
Popular TV actress Kongkon will appear on-screen once again this Eid-ul-Fitr. Once a regular on Bangladesh Television, she left her thespian ambitions behind to settle in Canada back in the 90s, yet she continued to work in one or two dramas, upon request from directors, when she returned to Bangladesh on holidays.
This time Kongkon has returned to Bangladesh for a longer stay and has already finished shooting for Salauddin Lavlu's “Koinnya” and Zahid Hasan's “Eid Mubarak”. She will also work in two other plays under the direction of Gias Uddin Selim and Mahfuz Ahmed. She started her career on TV when she was a student and first acted in a play titled “Emon Ekta Maa Dena”, under the direction of Shahidul Haque Khan.
- Most viewed
- Fettuccine Paneer Alfredo
- PM expects Bangladesh to produce swimming talents
- Moulvibazar school students, guardians protest 'sexual harassment' by headmaster
- Banani rape: Nayem Ashraf confessing at court
- Crying toddler found drinking milk from dead mother (Heartbreaking video)
- Kidman wants more films by women
- Theresa May to press Trump over bomb photo leaks
- 50 RMG employee fall sick for hot weather
- PM greets Tigers on their victory against Kiwis
- Banani hotel rape charge 'credible', police say
- Swatch of No-ground: A treasure trove of marine lives
- 'Unplanned Tourism Effects Biodiversity of Cox’s Bazar'
- Banani rape: Cops allowed for forensic test on mobiles of Shafat, Sakif
- Cannes 2017: Aishwarya unleashes glamour in red gown
- Blackberry working on anti-hack tool
- 19 killed in terror blast at UK pop concert
- Death toll in Manchester blast rises to 22
- PM accorded warm reception in Saudi Arabia