Kongkon returns to TV
Published : 30 May 2016, 20:11
Popular TV actress Kongkon will appear on-screen once again this Eid-ul-Fitr. Once a regular on Bangladesh Television, she left her thespian ambitions behind to settle in Canada back in the 90s, yet she continued to work in one or two dramas, upon request from directors, when she returned to Bangladesh on holidays.
This time Kongkon has returned to Bangladesh for a longer stay and has already finished shooting for Salauddin Lavlu's “Koinnya” and Zahid Hasan's “Eid Mubarak”. She will also work in two other plays under the direction of Gias Uddin Selim and Mahfuz Ahmed. She started her career on TV when she was a student and first acted in a play titled “Emon Ekta Maa Dena”, under the direction of Shahidul Haque Khan.
- Most viewed
- Egyptian singer jailed for eating a banana in music video
- PM sure of AL victory in next election
- SMEs’ contribution to economy huge: Speaker
- Virat, Anushka wed in Italy, begin new innings
- Bangladeshi arrested in New York after ‘suicide blast’ attempt
- Fresh is always better!
- ‘Dangal’ fame actress Zaira molested on flight; man held
- Speaker for forging unity to uphold human rights
- Muggers shoot woman in Tikatuli