Shakib Khan served legal notice
Published : 26 Apr 2017, 16:02
Bangladesh Chalachitra Parichalak Samity has served a legal notice to popular actor Shakib Khan.
The film directors' council sent the legal notice accusing the Dhallywood actor of demeaning the film directors, producers, and artistes while talking to several national dailies recently.
Director council's secretary general Badiul Alam Khokon said the legal notice was served on 24 April. "The notice was served as Shakib khan demeaned directors, producers and artistes in his comments."
"We are now waiting for his reply."
Shakib Khan is now staying in Pabna district for his new film Rangbaj's shoot. Shakib and actress Bubli star in the film.
Our reporter failed to communicate with actor after repeated attempts over phone.
On the other hand, the Chalachitra Parichalak Samity has issued a special notification that urges the film directors not to sign with Shakib Khan for any film until the dispute is not resolved.
Source: Prothom Alo
- Most viewed
- Show off your baby bump in trendy wears
- President, PM greet civil servants on Public Service Day
- Nothing speaks of love more than roses in June
- Sonam Kapoor's fashion label wins PETA award
- Grape compounds can kill colon cancer cells: Research
- Computer training expediting women empowerment
- May softens tone on Brexit
- PM hosts iftar for eminent personalities, poets, artists
- Holy Lailatul Qadr tonight
- Protect yourself from deadly brain tumours
- PM seeks Moroccan investment in economic zones
- Banani rape indictment hearing Jul 9
- 5 to die for killing housewife after rape in C’nawabganj
- Beyonce gives birth to twins
- Dhaka, Stockholm to fight terror together
- ‘No way out, pray our deaths are not painful.’- Engaged sister’s last words to brother
- Burn injured housewife dies after fight for life
- Folk queen Momtaz brings two new songs this Eid