Shakib Khan served legal notice
Published : 26 Apr 2017, 16:02
Bangladesh Chalachitra Parichalak Samity has served a legal notice to popular actor Shakib Khan.
The film directors' council sent the legal notice accusing the Dhallywood actor of demeaning the film directors, producers, and artistes while talking to several national dailies recently.
Director council's secretary general Badiul Alam Khokon said the legal notice was served on 24 April. "The notice was served as Shakib khan demeaned directors, producers and artistes in his comments."
"We are now waiting for his reply."
Shakib Khan is now staying in Pabna district for his new film Rangbaj's shoot. Shakib and actress Bubli star in the film.
Our reporter failed to communicate with actor after repeated attempts over phone.
On the other hand, the Chalachitra Parichalak Samity has issued a special notification that urges the film directors not to sign with Shakib Khan for any film until the dispute is not resolved.
Source: Prothom Alo
- Most viewed
- How sleep disorders could affect women and men differently
- Ariana Grande returns to US following Manchester bombing
- Rab cordons off 2 ‘militant dens’ in C’nawabganj
- 24 May Events
- 24 May Births
- 24 May Deaths
- Macher Paturi
- Shabana Azmi plays a mom in The Black Prince, a biopic on Punjab’s last king
- Death toll in Manchester blast rises to 22
- Banani rape: Key accused Nayem Ashraf placed in 7-day remand
- Banani Rape: Key accused Nayem
- Banani hotel rape charge 'credible', police say
- Swatch of No-ground: A treasure trove of marine lives
- Haor people to get fresh agri loan at 4.5 pc: PM
- Bollywood actress Reema Lagoo dies
- 'Unplanned Tourism Effects Biodiversity of Cox’s Bazar'
- Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina reaches Netrakona
- Banani rape: Cops allowed for forensic test on mobiles of Shafat, Sakif