Shakib Khan served legal notice
Published : 26 Apr 2017, 16:02
Bangladesh Chalachitra Parichalak Samity has served a legal notice to popular actor Shakib Khan.
The film directors' council sent the legal notice accusing the Dhallywood actor of demeaning the film directors, producers, and artistes while talking to several national dailies recently.
Director council's secretary general Badiul Alam Khokon said the legal notice was served on 24 April. "The notice was served as Shakib khan demeaned directors, producers and artistes in his comments."
"We are now waiting for his reply."
Shakib Khan is now staying in Pabna district for his new film Rangbaj's shoot. Shakib and actress Bubli star in the film.
Our reporter failed to communicate with actor after repeated attempts over phone.
On the other hand, the Chalachitra Parichalak Samity has issued a special notification that urges the film directors not to sign with Shakib Khan for any film until the dispute is not resolved.
Source: Prothom Alo
- Most viewed
- Nicotine vaping might not be as healthy was first thought
- The rise of the gourmet burger trend
- Celebrity chef brothers bring their signature cooking to the Mideast
- Action if mobile phone operators sell SIM cards to Rohingya refugees [...]
- Process for taking back some Rohingya refugees ‘anytime’: Suu Kyi
- World must join to stop Rohingya genocide: Shabana Azmi
- Couple Has Sex In Domino's Pizza, Then Justice Is Served (video)
- Kushtia BNP leader held for ‘rape attempt’
- PM rules out possibility of understanding with BNP
- ‘SDG Tracker’ & Publication on South South launched
- Woman burnt to death ‘by husband’ for failing to get MBBS seat
- PM reaffirms Bangladesh's commitment to end sexual abuse of peacekeepers
- PM calls for taking private sector on board for SDG financing
- Nawaz Sharif's wife wins Lahore by-poll
- 'Addressing climate change means ensuring human rights'
- How to have beautiful toned body
- Women empowerment must to achieve SDGs: PM
- Girl dies falling off easy bike