Shakib Khan served legal notice
Published : 26 Apr 2017, 16:02
Bangladesh Chalachitra Parichalak Samity has served a legal notice to popular actor Shakib Khan.
The film directors' council sent the legal notice accusing the Dhallywood actor of demeaning the film directors, producers, and artistes while talking to several national dailies recently.
Director council's secretary general Badiul Alam Khokon said the legal notice was served on 24 April. "The notice was served as Shakib khan demeaned directors, producers and artistes in his comments."
"We are now waiting for his reply."
Shakib Khan is now staying in Pabna district for his new film Rangbaj's shoot. Shakib and actress Bubli star in the film.
Our reporter failed to communicate with actor after repeated attempts over phone.
On the other hand, the Chalachitra Parichalak Samity has issued a special notification that urges the film directors not to sign with Shakib Khan for any film until the dispute is not resolved.
Source: Prothom Alo
- Most viewed
- Sunny Leone opens up on casting couch in Bollywood
- Stay alert against defeated forces: PM
- Sheikh Hasina reaches Suhrawady Udyan
- Jessia to join grand finale of Miss World, 2017
- Woman accuses US Senator of unwanted groping, kiss
- This is when women are most likely to cheat on their partner
- Why women are happier being single than men
- PM witnesses Dhaka Opera House design
- PM opens BLLISS-2017
- Amy Schumer ‘dating’ chef Chris Fischer
- Women less likely to get CPR from bystanders: Study
- Sessions vows Clinton probe on emails
- Myanmar's Suu Kyi now benefits from Southeast Asia's silence
- 18-month-old girl allegedly raped by caretaker
- Queen Elizabeth, Prince Philip celebrate 70th wedding anniversary
- Right to a healthy future
- UN chief meets Myanmar's Suu Kyi on Rohingya crisis
- Role of women in climate action recognised at UN climate conf