Shakib Khan served legal notice
Published : 26 Apr 2017, 16:02
Bangladesh Chalachitra Parichalak Samity has served a legal notice to popular actor Shakib Khan.
The film directors' council sent the legal notice accusing the Dhallywood actor of demeaning the film directors, producers, and artistes while talking to several national dailies recently.
Director council's secretary general Badiul Alam Khokon said the legal notice was served on 24 April. "The notice was served as Shakib khan demeaned directors, producers and artistes in his comments."
"We are now waiting for his reply."
Shakib Khan is now staying in Pabna district for his new film Rangbaj's shoot. Shakib and actress Bubli star in the film.
Our reporter failed to communicate with actor after repeated attempts over phone.
On the other hand, the Chalachitra Parichalak Samity has issued a special notification that urges the film directors not to sign with Shakib Khan for any film until the dispute is not resolved.
Source: Prothom Alo
- Most viewed
- Strong Coast Guard important for world maritime security: US
- Committee formed to implement 9th wage board for journos: Tarana
- Indian girl dies after gang rapists rupture her lungs
- PM urges developed countries to stand beside Bangladesh
- 17 January Deaths
- 17 January Births
- 17 January Events
- Singer Shammi Akhtar passes away
- You may be getting the portion sizes wrong
- Suu Kyi says Rohingya mass grave investigation positive step
- Angelina Jolie dating Cambodian rapper-filmmaker
- Here’s what’ll tickle your palette in 2018
- Brooke Shields to launch apparel, accessories line
- 'Govt will move ahead evaluating past'
- Try some homemade hair masks for coloured hair
- Mouth-related problems and their home remedies
- Canadian police say attack on girl who claimed a man cut her hijab ‘did not happen’
- ‘Zombie’ singer Dolores O’Riordan dies at 46