Folk queen Momtaz brings two new songs this Eid
Published : 19 Jun 2017, 13:54
Popular folksinger Momtaz comes with Eid present for her fans with two new songs titled ‘Ontore Bare Jala’ and ‘Mon ta Ural Dilo je’.
The recording of these songs wrapped up at Samir Home Studio while the songs have been composed and sequenced by SK Samir.
Momtaz briefed the media regarding her song saying, “Both of the songs are modern folk. The songs will have rap parts, which will make the songs more like Hip-hop.
Audience of all age will enjoy the music, especially our young generation.”
Music composer Samir said, “I’ve tried to mix folk with rap to make our music unique.”
The rap parts of the songs have been voiced by Sohan Babu, accompanied with the voice of the composer himself.
Both the songs will release ahead of this Eid ul-Fitr.
- Most viewed
- Eat right and stay youthful
- Feeling bad without your phone?
- Papaya: Top five health and beauty benefits
- Modelling groomed me for acting: Kriti Sanon
- The mystical scent of a woman
- Beware of processed food!
- Narayanganj 7-murder cases: High Court upholds death penalty for 15
- Indian court rules against instant divorce
- Weekend delight: Unwind with Minty Mushroom Croquettes
- Priyanka Chopra told ‘not to return India’
- Case filed over Pallabi student rape
- 19 August Births
- 2 girls return after languishing in Indian jail
- Teacher arrested for ‘raping Pallabi schoolgirl’
- 19 August Events
- Easy ways to stop sneezing
- Primary school teacher ‘gang raped’ in classroom
- Prospect of progress must not be ruined: PM