Folk queen Momtaz brings two new songs this Eid
Published : 19 Jun 2017, 13:54
Popular folksinger Momtaz comes with Eid present for her fans with two new songs titled ‘Ontore Bare Jala’ and ‘Mon ta Ural Dilo je’.
The recording of these songs wrapped up at Samir Home Studio while the songs have been composed and sequenced by SK Samir.
Momtaz briefed the media regarding her song saying, “Both of the songs are modern folk. The songs will have rap parts, which will make the songs more like Hip-hop.
Audience of all age will enjoy the music, especially our young generation.”
Music composer Samir said, “I’ve tried to mix folk with rap to make our music unique.”
The rap parts of the songs have been voiced by Sohan Babu, accompanied with the voice of the composer himself.
Both the songs will release ahead of this Eid ul-Fitr.
- Most viewed
- 5 special Eid-ul-Adha Dishe for guest
- Mother, daughter found dead in Bogra
- Khaleda, Tarique directly involved in Aug 21 grenade attack: PM
- PM pays tribute to August 21 grenade attack victims
- 21 April Events
- 21 April Births
- 21 April Deaths
- Weinstein accuser Asia Argento paid teen who made sex assault claim
- Cabinet approves ‘Sarkari Chakori Ain, 2018’
- Girls' supremacy finally over
- Saff U-15 girls eye more glory in final today
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas are officially engaged
- The 18th Asian Games got off to a glorious start
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- SAFF U-15 girls reach final beating Bhutan 5-0
- Youth found dead at Chattogram hotel
- Huma Qureshi didn’t care about working with Khans
- Caned by headmaster, schoolgirl kills self