Folk queen Momtaz brings two new songs this Eid
Published : 19 Jun 2017, 13:54
Popular folksinger Momtaz comes with Eid present for her fans with two new songs titled ‘Ontore Bare Jala’ and ‘Mon ta Ural Dilo je’.
The recording of these songs wrapped up at Samir Home Studio while the songs have been composed and sequenced by SK Samir.
Momtaz briefed the media regarding her song saying, “Both of the songs are modern folk. The songs will have rap parts, which will make the songs more like Hip-hop.
Audience of all age will enjoy the music, especially our young generation.”
Music composer Samir said, “I’ve tried to mix folk with rap to make our music unique.”
The rap parts of the songs have been voiced by Sohan Babu, accompanied with the voice of the composer himself.
Both the songs will release ahead of this Eid ul-Fitr.
- Most viewed
- Road crash kills 16 garments workers in Rangpur
- 24 June Deaths
- 24 June Births
- 24 June Events
- ASI sued over rape in Chittagong
- Guides to pack jewellery while travelling
- New project launched to mitigate NY sound pollution
- Eurozone business activity slows: Markit survey
- Choi Soon-sil: South Korean ex-president's friend jailed
- Protect yourself from deadly brain tumours
- PM seeks Moroccan investment in economic zones
- Banani rape indictment hearing Jul 9
- 5 to die for killing housewife after rape in C’nawabganj
- NASA tests flexible solar array on space station
- Beyonce gives birth to twins
- Priyanka Chopra kicks off shooting for her second hollywood film
- Folk queen Momtaz brings two new songs this Eid
- PM hosts iftar for eminent personalities, poets, artists