Folk queen Momtaz brings two new songs this Eid
Published : 19 Jun 2017, 13:54
Popular folksinger Momtaz comes with Eid present for her fans with two new songs titled ‘Ontore Bare Jala’ and ‘Mon ta Ural Dilo je’.
The recording of these songs wrapped up at Samir Home Studio while the songs have been composed and sequenced by SK Samir.
Momtaz briefed the media regarding her song saying, “Both of the songs are modern folk. The songs will have rap parts, which will make the songs more like Hip-hop.
Audience of all age will enjoy the music, especially our young generation.”
Music composer Samir said, “I’ve tried to mix folk with rap to make our music unique.”
The rap parts of the songs have been voiced by Sohan Babu, accompanied with the voice of the composer himself.
Both the songs will release ahead of this Eid ul-Fitr.
- Most viewed
- Hillary slams Trump’s ‘dangerous’ war of words with North Korea
- 18 October Deaths
- 18 October Births
- 18 October Events
- Hair loss drug taken by Trump may cut prostate cancer risk
- Speaker for playing effective role in solving Rohingya crisis
- Teenage girl’s body exhumed for fresh autopsy in Panchagarh
- Dhaka 7th worst megacity for women: Poll
- Car bomb kills Maltese journalist who exposed Panama paper link
- Sharapova triumphs in Tianjin opener
- Staying in shape may make you live longer
- Safa takes a break from TV series
- Hormone therapy ‘safe’ for women with migraine?
- Samsung Electronics CEO resigns
- 15 October Events
- Rivals accused in cases over attack on Sajeda’s motorcade
- 15 October Deaths
- Oscars board expels producer Harvey Weinstein from Academy amid sexual assault allegations