Folk queen Momtaz brings two new songs this Eid
Published : 19 Jun 2017, 13:54
Popular folksinger Momtaz comes with Eid present for her fans with two new songs titled ‘Ontore Bare Jala’ and ‘Mon ta Ural Dilo je’.
The recording of these songs wrapped up at Samir Home Studio while the songs have been composed and sequenced by SK Samir.
Momtaz briefed the media regarding her song saying, “Both of the songs are modern folk. The songs will have rap parts, which will make the songs more like Hip-hop.
Audience of all age will enjoy the music, especially our young generation.”
Music composer Samir said, “I’ve tried to mix folk with rap to make our music unique.”
The rap parts of the songs have been voiced by Sohan Babu, accompanied with the voice of the composer himself.
Both the songs will release ahead of this Eid ul-Fitr.
- Most viewed
- 'Sex and the City' star enters New York governor race
- Speaker off to Saudi to perform Umrah
- Zuckerberg apologises for Facebook data debacle
- People of Bangladesh can achieve anything
- Bangladesh set to celebrate LDC graduation eligibility
- 4 held over Garo woman, daughter murdered
- Gang-rape in microbus: Mastermind held in Manikganj
- PM honored at LDC graduation ceremony
- BD seeks UN support for its inclusive approach towards women dev
- Jacqueline Fernandez gets into Madhuri Dixit mode
- First injured Bangladeshi victim of Nepal plane crash brought to Dhaka
- Tasmania elects majority of women in Australia state first
- Bangabandhu's 99th birthday being celebrated
- Barbecued Lamb with Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- Govt efforts helped BD attain criteria to graduate from LDC: PM
- Bangladesh eligible for LDC graduation
- Donald Trump Jr’s wife files for divorce
- Magura man ‘kills’ wife for dowry