Lady Gaga turns substitute teacher in ad
Published : 04 Jul 2017, 13:15
Singer Lady Gaga surprised a classroom of youngsters when she introduced herself as a substitute teacher for a new ad campaign.
In a video, the 31-year-old can be seen showing up for school in a bright blue suit, reports dailymail.co.uk.
"I am Lady Gaga and I will be your substitute teacher," Gaga tells students.
"Wait are you the real Lady Gaga?" asks one student.
Gaga has teamed up with Staples for Students for the commercial, to promote successful learning in classrooms.
"I want kids to love themselves fearlessly. Not having materials at school is a real problem, that puts a child at a deficit.
Before we fix that problem, we need to acknowledge that problem," she said.
- Most viewed
- Doob to represent Bangladesh in 91st Oscar
- Prime Minister leaves London for New York
- Rock your locks with stylish chic buns
- Tempting sev puri to satisfy your craving
- James Bond to be back in 2020
- Mother ‘hacked dead’ by ‘drug addict’ son in Kushtia
- 23 September Events
- 23 September Births
- 23 September Deaths
- Seven-day skin care routine for lovely looks
- Prime Minister to address 73rd Session UNGA September 27
- Instant triple talaq an offence in India
- PM leaves for London Friday en route to NY to join 73rd UNGA
- Bangladesh hand Lebanon 8-0 thrashing
- PM unveils ‘World Skills Bangladesh’ logo
- FIFA to upgrade flights, raise prize money for Women's World Cup
- Virtual or real? Fashion world split over digital supermodels
- Hasina, Modi to open Bangladesh-India oil pipeline today