Lady Gaga turns substitute teacher in ad
Published : 04 Jul 2017, 13:15
Singer Lady Gaga surprised a classroom of youngsters when she introduced herself as a substitute teacher for a new ad campaign.
In a video, the 31-year-old can be seen showing up for school in a bright blue suit, reports dailymail.co.uk.
"I am Lady Gaga and I will be your substitute teacher," Gaga tells students.
"Wait are you the real Lady Gaga?" asks one student.
Gaga has teamed up with Staples for Students for the commercial, to promote successful learning in classrooms.
"I want kids to love themselves fearlessly. Not having materials at school is a real problem, that puts a child at a deficit.
Before we fix that problem, we need to acknowledge that problem," she said.
- Most viewed
- Sunny Leone opens up on casting couch in Bollywood
- Stay alert against defeated forces: PM
- Sheikh Hasina reaches Suhrawady Udyan
- Jessia to join grand finale of Miss World, 2017
- Woman accuses US Senator of unwanted groping, kiss
- This is when women are most likely to cheat on their partner
- Why women are happier being single than men
- PM witnesses Dhaka Opera House design
- PM opens BLLISS-2017
- Amy Schumer ‘dating’ chef Chris Fischer
- Women less likely to get CPR from bystanders: Study
- Sessions vows Clinton probe on emails
- Myanmar's Suu Kyi now benefits from Southeast Asia's silence
- 18-month-old girl allegedly raped by caretaker
- Queen Elizabeth, Prince Philip celebrate 70th wedding anniversary
- Right to a healthy future
- UN chief meets Myanmar's Suu Kyi on Rohingya crisis
- Role of women in climate action recognised at UN climate conf