Lady Gaga turns substitute teacher in ad
Published : 04 Jul 2017, 13:15
Singer Lady Gaga surprised a classroom of youngsters when she introduced herself as a substitute teacher for a new ad campaign.
In a video, the 31-year-old can be seen showing up for school in a bright blue suit, reports dailymail.co.uk.
"I am Lady Gaga and I will be your substitute teacher," Gaga tells students.
"Wait are you the real Lady Gaga?" asks one student.
Gaga has teamed up with Staples for Students for the commercial, to promote successful learning in classrooms.
"I want kids to love themselves fearlessly. Not having materials at school is a real problem, that puts a child at a deficit.
Before we fix that problem, we need to acknowledge that problem," she said.
- Most viewed
- 2 Rohingya women with HIV/AIDS admitted to CMCH
- 1000-handed idol of Durga
- Woman’s throat-slit body found, 4 arrested
- Merkel wins 4th term as nationalists enter German parliament
- UN finds rape evidence in Myanmar's crackdown on Rohingyas
- Nicotine vaping might not be as healthy was first thought
- The rise of the gourmet burger trend
- Celebrity chef brothers bring their signature cooking to the Mideast
- Action if mobile phone operators sell SIM cards to Rohingya refugees
- ‘SDG Tracker’ & Publication on South South launched
- Woman burnt to death ‘by husband’ for failing to get MBBS seat
- PM reaffirms Bangladesh's commitment to end sexual abuse of peacekeepers
- PM calls for taking private sector on board for SDG financing
- 'Addressing climate change means ensuring human rights'
- How to have beautiful toned body
- Women empowerment must to achieve SDGs: PM
- Malala, you inspire women like me: Priyanka Chopra
- The mysterious wife of 2 world presidents