Lady Gaga turns substitute teacher in ad
Published : 04 Jul 2017, 13:15
Singer Lady Gaga surprised a classroom of youngsters when she introduced herself as a substitute teacher for a new ad campaign.
In a video, the 31-year-old can be seen showing up for school in a bright blue suit, reports dailymail.co.uk.
"I am Lady Gaga and I will be your substitute teacher," Gaga tells students.
"Wait are you the real Lady Gaga?" asks one student.
Gaga has teamed up with Staples for Students for the commercial, to promote successful learning in classrooms.
"I want kids to love themselves fearlessly. Not having materials at school is a real problem, that puts a child at a deficit.
Before we fix that problem, we need to acknowledge that problem," she said.
- Most viewed
- ‘Make child marriage socially unacceptable’
- 28 July Deaths
- 28 July Births
- 28 July Events
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha' success a win for cinema: Ekta Kapoor
- Dogs with cancer may survive longer with high cholesterol
- Playing video games may cut stress at work
- Dengue Fever: Heal with juice
- Enjoy monsoon with the right food steps!
- 22 July Deaths
- Minneapolis police chief resigns after Australian woman's shooting
- Sunny Leone is the new mom in B-town!
- 22 July Births
- Microcredit programmes turn many women self-employed
- Useful tips for beautiful nails
- Muslim Ummah facing harassment for involvement of some people in militancy: PM
- 22 July Events
- Shabana receives Lifetime Achievement Award from Prime Minister Hasina