Lady Gaga turns substitute teacher in ad
Published : 04 Jul 2017, 13:15
Singer Lady Gaga surprised a classroom of youngsters when she introduced herself as a substitute teacher for a new ad campaign.
In a video, the 31-year-old can be seen showing up for school in a bright blue suit, reports dailymail.co.uk.
"I am Lady Gaga and I will be your substitute teacher," Gaga tells students.
"Wait are you the real Lady Gaga?" asks one student.
Gaga has teamed up with Staples for Students for the commercial, to promote successful learning in classrooms.
"I want kids to love themselves fearlessly. Not having materials at school is a real problem, that puts a child at a deficit.
Before we fix that problem, we need to acknowledge that problem," she said.
- Most viewed
- Simple ways to protect lips during summer
- PM left Dhaka for Australia to join the Global Summit of Women
- Six-year-old girl raped in Bogura
- Supporting women to get priority in intellectual property law: Amu
- Sheikh Hasina leaves for Australia today on three-day visit
- Address human rights concerns, urge Asean MPs in open letter
- Mother, daughter killed in Moulvibazar fire
- 26 April Deaths
- 26 April Births
- PM returns home from London
- PM exchanges greetings with British Queen
- 3 resident students of DU hall brought back
- Ostrich chicks, gold ornaments seized in Satkhira
- Husband kills wife for dowry
- Science Says: Amount of straws, plastic pollution is huge
- 5th anniv of Rana Plaza tragedy today
- Hasina to receive global women leadership award
- Model Kazi Asif freed on bail