Vivid landscapes carved on watermelons
Published : 10 Jul 2017, 17:36
A sculptor carved the main landscapes and architecture in the famous painting Riverside Scene at Qingming Festival on watermelons.
The noted architecture from the painting comes alive on the watermelon, which coincide with the real scene in Millennium City Park in Kaifeng, a large-scale historical cultural theme park founded in accordance with the painting Riverside Scene at Qingming Festival.
Source: Asia News Network
- Most viewed
- ‘Make child marriage socially unacceptable’
- 28 July Deaths
- 28 July Births
- 28 July Events
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha' success a win for cinema: Ekta Kapoor
- Dogs with cancer may survive longer with high cholesterol
- Playing video games may cut stress at work
- Dengue Fever: Heal with juice
- Enjoy monsoon with the right food steps!
- 22 July Deaths
- Minneapolis police chief resigns after Australian woman's shooting
- Sunny Leone is the new mom in B-town!
- 22 July Births
- Microcredit programmes turn many women self-employed
- Useful tips for beautiful nails
- Muslim Ummah facing harassment for involvement of some people in militancy: PM
- 22 July Events
- Shabana receives Lifetime Achievement Award from Prime Minister Hasina