Tahsan, Mithila announce their divorce
Published : 20 Jul 2017, 16:24
Popular actor, singer Tahsan and his actress wife Mithila announced the end of their eleven-year marriage on Thursday, ending all rumors.
"It is with heavy hearts that we would like to jointly announce that we are getting divorced", in a joint statement published on the singer's Facebook page, they wrote.
"We have decided that we would rather go separate ways than be in a relationship out of social pressure,” they wrote mention that they have tried to reconcile their differences for several months.
We realize that this probably comes as a shock to a lot of you and we wholeheartedly apologize about that.
We have always conducted our relationship with dignity and grace, and we hope that as we consciously uncouple and co-parent, we will be able to continue in the same manner.
"We hope you will all treat us both with kindness during this difficult phase of our lives", they added.
They met in 2004 and love blossomed in the university campus via rickshaw rides and SMS. On August 3, 2006 Tahsan Rahman Khan and Rafiath Rashid Mithila tied the knot.
Tahsan reached stardom initially through the band Black and went on to become a successful solo singer. Mithila is a well-known model and has appeared in ads for Meril, Bajaj, Close up and Aktel. Tahsan was a IBA student of Dhaka University while Mithila was a political science student of same University.
- Most viewed
- Maintain your cosmetic jewellery in easy steps
- Honey is your best friend in winters
- Britain' s May seeks to broaden Brexit talks amid deadlock
- Canadian minister calls on Speaker Dr Shirin Sharmin Chaudury
- Use apricot oil on nails, exfoliate hands weekly in winter
- Man to die for killing wife in Gazipur
- Canada stands by Bangladesh on Rohingya issue
- I'm trying to run country with honesty: PM
- PM rules out major foodgrain shortfall in the country
- Stay alert against defeated forces: PM
- Sunny Leone opens up on casting couch in Bollywood
- Jessia to join grand finale of Miss World, 2017
- Sheikh Hasina reaches Suhrawady Udyan
- Man to die for killing wife in Chittagong
- Germany, Sweden, EU extend strong support to Bangladesh for Rohingyas
- Sonia slams govt's arrogance
- Skincare myths demystified
- Group calls for Indonesian forces to stop virginity tests