Tahsan, Mithila announce their divorce
Published : 20 Jul 2017, 16:24
Popular actor, singer Tahsan and his actress wife Mithila announced the end of their eleven-year marriage on Thursday, ending all rumors.
"It is with heavy hearts that we would like to jointly announce that we are getting divorced", in a joint statement published on the singer's Facebook page, they wrote.
"We have decided that we would rather go separate ways than be in a relationship out of social pressure,” they wrote mention that they have tried to reconcile their differences for several months.
We realize that this probably comes as a shock to a lot of you and we wholeheartedly apologize about that.
We have always conducted our relationship with dignity and grace, and we hope that as we consciously uncouple and co-parent, we will be able to continue in the same manner.
"We hope you will all treat us both with kindness during this difficult phase of our lives", they added.
They met in 2004 and love blossomed in the university campus via rickshaw rides and SMS. On August 3, 2006 Tahsan Rahman Khan and Rafiath Rashid Mithila tied the knot.
Tahsan reached stardom initially through the band Black and went on to become a successful solo singer. Mithila is a well-known model and has appeared in ads for Meril, Bajaj, Close up and Aktel. Tahsan was a IBA student of Dhaka University while Mithila was a political science student of same University.
- Most viewed
- 5 special Eid-ul-Adha Dishe for guest
- Mother, daughter found dead in Bogra
- Khaleda, Tarique directly involved in Aug 21 grenade attack: PM
- PM pays tribute to August 21 grenade attack victims
- 21 April Events
- 21 April Births
- 21 April Deaths
- Weinstein accuser Asia Argento paid teen who made sex assault claim
- Cabinet approves ‘Sarkari Chakori Ain, 2018’
- Girls' supremacy finally over
- Saff U-15 girls eye more glory in final today
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas are officially engaged
- The 18th Asian Games got off to a glorious start
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- SAFF U-15 girls reach final beating Bhutan 5-0
- Youth found dead at Chattogram hotel
- Huma Qureshi didn’t care about working with Khans
- Woman held in city for ‘spreading rumour on Facebook’