Tahsan, Mithila announce their divorce
Published : 20 Jul 2017, 16:24
Popular actor, singer Tahsan and his actress wife Mithila announced the end of their eleven-year marriage on Thursday, ending all rumors.
"It is with heavy hearts that we would like to jointly announce that we are getting divorced", in a joint statement published on the singer's Facebook page, they wrote.
"We have decided that we would rather go separate ways than be in a relationship out of social pressure,” they wrote mention that they have tried to reconcile their differences for several months.
We realize that this probably comes as a shock to a lot of you and we wholeheartedly apologize about that.
We have always conducted our relationship with dignity and grace, and we hope that as we consciously uncouple and co-parent, we will be able to continue in the same manner.
"We hope you will all treat us both with kindness during this difficult phase of our lives", they added.
They met in 2004 and love blossomed in the university campus via rickshaw rides and SMS. On August 3, 2006 Tahsan Rahman Khan and Rafiath Rashid Mithila tied the knot.
Tahsan reached stardom initially through the band Black and went on to become a successful solo singer. Mithila is a well-known model and has appeared in ads for Meril, Bajaj, Close up and Aktel. Tahsan was a IBA student of Dhaka University while Mithila was a political science student of same University.
- Most viewed
- Recipe: Smoky, saucy, cheesy pasta
- Red Cross: 21 resigned or fired since 2015 in sex cases
- Khaleda’s bail in graft case extended until Monday
- Quality, time-befitting education a must: PM
- Hearing on Khaleda’s bail plea today
- 9th anniversary of Pilkhana carnage being observed
- 25 February Deaths
- 25 February Births
- 25 February Events
- Khaleda can’t run polls in present context: CEC
- Trump blasts Oprah
- Nation set to pay homage to language martyrs
- Keep every child alive, says Unicef
- Emma donates 1 million pounds for victims of sexual harassment
- 21 eminent citizens receive Ekushey Padak
- Maintain distinctive characters of Bangla: PM
- Election in due time no matter who joins it: PM
- Nation pays homage to language martyrs