Shakib-Shubhasree set for Chaalbaaz
Published : 09 Sep 2017, 15:54
Work on the joint venture Bangla film Chaalbaaz, starring Shakib Khan from Bangladesh and Subhasree Ganguly from India, has resumed in England, after an unfortunate hiccup.
The film was supposed to be shot last Eid-ul Fitr, but was delayed due to the conflict between the Indian Media Entertainment House Eskay Movies and Tollywood Cine Federation. The unit returned after spending four days of June, inactive in England.
Himanshu Dhanuka, who transformed Eskay Movies into one of the most prominent media and entertainment houses in eastern India, said the shooting started at Torquay in England from last Thursday, near a beautiful sea beach, about four hours from London.
Most of the scenes shot in England, for 18 days, will include Shakib and Subhasree. The shooting is scheduled for Torquay until 10 September, and in Central London, until 24 September.
The producer added, the rest of the film will be shot at Ramuji Film City of India, and in various locations of Bangladesh.
Meanwhile, Shakib was supposed to perform at a show in Oman on 14 and 15 September.
When asked about the shooting, he said, “The beginning was good. Subhasree and I have created an example with Nabab and I’m expecting the same with Chaalbaaz.”
Chaalbaaz is being co-produced with Eskay Movies by Bangladeshi production house Action Cut Entertainment. The directors are Joydeep Mukherjee and Anonno Mamun from India and Bangldesh respectively. The cast also includes Syed Hasan Imam, Aman Reza from Bangladesh and Rajatabha Dutta, Bishwajeet Nath, Supriya Chakrabarty from India.
Source: Prothom Alo
- Most viewed
- Weinstein accuser Asia Argento paid teen who made sex assault claim
- Cabinet approves ‘Sarkari Chakori Ain, 2018’
- Pregnant New Zealand minister cycles to delivery ward
- German journalist says Turkey court lifts travel ban
- PM receives two UNICEF awards for campaign against early marriage
- Multi-storey buildings to replace city slums: Prime Minister
- 20 August Events
- 20 August Births
- 20 August Deaths
- Williams rebounds from worst loss to advance in Cincy tennis
- Sheikh Hasina to inaugurate 23 bridges, Fatehpur Railway Overpass
- BD beat Nepal 3-0 to emerge group top in SAFF U-15 Women’s championship
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- Caned by headmaster, schoolgirl kills self
- Antibiotic resistance genes in air pose threat to human health: Study
- Saff U-15 girls eye more glory in final today
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas are officially engaged
- Girls' supremacy finally over