Veere Di Wedding first look: Kareena, Sonam are ready to party
Published : 28 Oct 2017, 16:54
Starring Sonam Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor, Swara Bhaskar, Shikha Talsania, shooting for Veere Di Wedding is yet to be completed. The first poster of Kareena’s comeback film, however, is already out.
Makers of the much awaited all-women ensemble film, Veere Di Wedding, shared the first official look of the movie on Tuesday afternoon and we can’t wait to see more of the film. Starring Sonam Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor, Swara Bhaskar and Shikha Talsania, the shooting for the film is yet to completed.
Sharing the image on Instagram, the post read, “Mahurat out tomorrow!” The leading ladies are in the midst of getting ready for a wedding and vibrant colours of their clothes blend into the image. Bursting with celebratory yellows and greens, it is a photo you will remember for quite a while.
This is the first film starring Kareena after she became a mother.
Veere Di Wedding is still on floors and the cast and crew just successfully wrapped their Delhi schedule. Directed by Shashanka Ghosh and written by Mehul Suri and Nidhi Mehra, Veere Di Wedding will have a 2018 release.
Earlier, Sonam had taken to social media to clear the air about alleged catfights during the shooting. She had written, “Dear websites, you can put out as many ‘blind items’ (a.k.a gossip you were too lazy to fact check) as you like pitting women against each other, it may get you clicks but it won’t be the truth. Must you insist on shoving this tired patriarchal concept of women fighting into our film (which is not about road trip) as if grown, intelligent women have nothing better to do. We will continue be actual friends and try and make a kick a** movie and prove that women can work with each other, get along and have a blast.”
- Most viewed
- Maintain your cosmetic jewellery in easy steps
- Honey is your best friend in winters
- Britain' s May seeks to broaden Brexit talks amid deadlock
- Canadian minister calls on Speaker Dr Shirin Sharmin Chaudury
- Use apricot oil on nails, exfoliate hands weekly in winter
- Man to die for killing wife in Gazipur
- Canada stands by Bangladesh on Rohingya issue
- I'm trying to run country with honesty: PM
- PM rules out major foodgrain shortfall in the country
- Stay alert against defeated forces: PM
- Sunny Leone opens up on casting couch in Bollywood
- Jessia to join grand finale of Miss World, 2017
- Sheikh Hasina reaches Suhrawady Udyan
- Man to die for killing wife in Chittagong
- Germany, Sweden, EU extend strong support to Bangladesh for Rohingyas
- Sonia slams govt's arrogance
- Skincare myths demystified
- Group calls for Indonesian forces to stop virginity tests