Man allegedly throws shoe at Tamannaah
Published : 30 Jan 2018, 16:18
A man has been detained in Hyderabad for allegedly throwing a shoe at actress Tamannaah Bhatia, local police told.
The 31-year-old man allegedly aimed the shoe at Tammannah, who was inaugurating a jewellery store in the city, because he was ‘frustrated by her recent choice of films’.
Tamannaah, 28, starred in the blockbuster Baahubali: The Conclusion last year, as well as Anbanavan Asaradhavan Adangadhavan and Sketch. Her line-up for this year includes Telugu films Naa Nuvve and Queen Once Again, Khamoshi in Hindi and the Marathi language ABC.
It’s unclear which of these films has ‘frustrated’ the man enough to allegedly hurl a shoe at her. He missed.
‘The footwear missed its target, while it hit an employee of the jewellery store. (The man) was immediately detained and during questioning revealed that he was apparently frustrated over the roles played by the actress in her recent movies,’ Inspector B Ravindar of Narayanguda Police Station told PTI.
Tamannaah Bhatia, who is active on social media, has not addressed the alleged shoe throwing. Her only post on Instagram since the news went viral is an update on healthy eating.
- Most viewed
- Rohingya 'militants' massacred Hindus: Amnesty
- Muktamoni dies after battle with life
- 23 May Events
- 23 May Births
- 23 May Deaths
- Actress Tazin Ahmed passes away due to heart attack
- Prime Minister goes to Kolkata Friday
- Habibun Nahar gets AL ticket for Bagerhat-3 by-poll
- World needs to care about Rohingyas: Priyanka Chopra
- Around 60 babies a day born in Rohingya camps in Bangladesh: UNICEF
- PM Sheikh Hasina’s Homecoming Day Today
- Saima for incorporating mental healthcare in disaster management plan
- Senate votes to confirm Haspel as CIA`s first female chief
- 10 Tips to Pre-Prep Meals for Ramadan to Save Time and Effort
- PM for Nuremberg trial system for war criminals
- Ramadan Recipes: Baked Potatoes
- Royal wedding 2018: Finishing touches ahead of big day
- Kamala Bhattacharya: First female martyr in Bengali Language Movement