Kangana Ranaut goes bold and ‘Mental’
Published : 10 Mar 2018, 18:42
After having her fair share of controversies every now and then, Kangana Ranaut can be seen making some bold choices on her work front. The actress will soon start shooting for ‘Mental Hai Kya’ opposite her ‘Queen’ co-star Rajkummar Rao.
Speaking about film Kangana reportedly said that the way her life unfolded in the past few years, she realised there was so much stigma attached to being different. ‘Mental’ or ‘psycho’ were the terms used to shame her, but these can’t be used casually as swear words.
She added that when this script came along, she reportedly knew that she had to do it to break the stigma around it.
Although not much has been revealed about the film, the makers have been revealing some quirky posters of the film from past few days. The psychological thriller, to be directed by Prakash Kovelamudi, is set to go on floors soon.
- Most viewed
- New diabetes drug may help obese to reduce weight
- Daryl Hannah debuts as director
- Bodies of 23 plane crash victims arrive in Dhaka
- Cabinet adopts obituary reference for Priyabhashini, plane crash victims
- Housewife found dead in Rajshahi
- Husband kills 16-year-old wife in City
- SC stays Khaleda’s HC bail till May 8
- Janaza of dead Bangladeshis held, bodies to be brought back today
- 19 March Deaths
- FBHRO starts its journey
- Prithula Rashid, a life cut short
- Govt declares mourning day today
- Queen Boudicca: a tribal woman fought against Roman rule
- Jacqueline Fernandez gets into Madhuri Dixit mode
- PM returns home tomorrow shortening Singapore visit
- US-Bangla flight reaches Nepal with families of crash victims
- Schoolgirl stabbed in Chapainawabganj
- First injured Bangladeshi victim of Nepal plane crash brought to Dhaka