Kangana Ranaut goes bold and ‘Mental’
Published : 10 Mar 2018, 18:42
After having her fair share of controversies every now and then, Kangana Ranaut can be seen making some bold choices on her work front. The actress will soon start shooting for ‘Mental Hai Kya’ opposite her ‘Queen’ co-star Rajkummar Rao.
Speaking about film Kangana reportedly said that the way her life unfolded in the past few years, she realised there was so much stigma attached to being different. ‘Mental’ or ‘psycho’ were the terms used to shame her, but these can’t be used casually as swear words.
She added that when this script came along, she reportedly knew that she had to do it to break the stigma around it.
Although not much has been revealed about the film, the makers have been revealing some quirky posters of the film from past few days. The psychological thriller, to be directed by Prakash Kovelamudi, is set to go on floors soon.
- Most viewed
- PM urges journalists to use professional scope for people’s welfare
- Facebook accused of hiding job ads from women
- Instant triple talaq an offence in India
- Bangladesh hand Lebanon 8-0 thrashing
- 19 September Events
- 19 September Births
- 19 September Deaths
- Newspaper is mirror of society: PM
- UK Foreign Secy Hunt to meet Suu Kyi during Myanmar visit
- 14 September Births
- Dhaka University admission tests begin today
- 6 female activists of Jamaat held in Bogura
- 14 September Events
- 14 September Deaths
- Instagram rolls out new feature to help users with drug issues
- Women should be proud of their beauty: Jhanvi Kapoor
- Halle Berry to make directorial debut with bruised
- Choose natural plants to connect you to your interiors