Kareena gives a fitting reply to trollers who commented on her outfits
Published : 01 Jun 2018, 15:35
Kareena Kapoor Khan is all excited on the release of her comeback film, 'Veere Di Wedding'. The actress along with the other star cast was on a promotional spree mode when she got trolled on the social media site for her outfits saying that she should dress like a mother.
Obviously, the statement didn't go well with the actress and in an interview with a certain section of media, she gave a fitting reply to the trolls. Kareena said that she does not pay heed to such criticisms as she belong to a world where women wear what they want to. Just because she had a baby, doesn't mean she can't wear short dresses, Kareena clarified.
Kareena added further that her mother Babita and mother-in-law Sharmila Tagore both wear jeans and top and they look fabulous. Accordingly, she don't understand what motherly dresses are as one should feel confident in the outfit and should be able to carry it with the grace.
- Most viewed
- Mother, daughter found dead in Bogra
- Khaleda, Tarique directly involved in Aug 21 grenade attack: PM
- PM pays tribute to August 21 grenade attack victims
- 21 April Events
- 21 April Births
- 21 April Deaths
- Weinstein accuser Asia Argento paid teen who made sex assault claim
- Cabinet approves ‘Sarkari Chakori Ain, 2018’
- Pregnant New Zealand minister cycles to delivery ward
- Girls' supremacy finally over
- Saff U-15 girls eye more glory in final today
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas are officially engaged
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- SAFF U-15 girls reach final beating Bhutan 5-0
- The 18th Asian Games got off to a glorious start
- Youth found dead at Chattogram hotel
- Caned by headmaster, schoolgirl kills self
- Huma Qureshi didn’t care about working with Khans