This 15-Minute Yoga Flow Will Instantly Brighten Your Skin (video)
Published : 26 Feb 2017, 21:43
Winter can take a toll on your appearance: dry air sucks moisture away from the skin, leaving you with a dull, lifeless complexion. Plus, when you step out into the cold and instinctively crunch your shoulders up to your ears, you’re storing excess tension in your upper back and shoulders. That physical stress doesn’t look great, and can also make you look worn out.
Plenty of moisturizers can ease your winter skin woes, but to achieve true radiance from within, easing your cold-weather tension is key. In this video, Rebecca Weible, yoga instructor and owner of Yo Yoga!, leads you through a flow designed to make your skin glow. “Yoga is a great way to bring a glow into your skin,” she says, “and it works in a couple ways.” First, it opens the shoulders and relieves the pent-up stress you’ve been carrying around. Then, through a series of sun salutations and inversions, this sequence promotes circulation, which brings a rosy glow back to your cheeks. “You’ll leave feeling more refreshed,” she says.
This energizing routine takes about 15 minutes from start to finish. Try it before hitting the shower in the morning for a pick-me-up to start your day.
- Most viewed
- 'Sex and the City' star enters New York governor race
- Speaker off to Saudi to perform Umrah
- Zuckerberg apologises for Facebook data debacle
- People of Bangladesh can achieve anything
- Bangladesh set to celebrate LDC graduation eligibility
- 4 held over Garo woman, daughter murdered
- Gang-rape in microbus: Mastermind held in Manikganj
- PM honored at LDC graduation ceremony
- BD seeks UN support for its inclusive approach towards women dev
- Jacqueline Fernandez gets into Madhuri Dixit mode
- First injured Bangladeshi victim of Nepal plane crash brought to Dhaka
- Tasmania elects majority of women in Australia state first
- Bangabandhu's 99th birthday being celebrated
- Barbecued Lamb with Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- Govt efforts helped BD attain criteria to graduate from LDC: PM
- Bangladesh eligible for LDC graduation
- Donald Trump Jr’s wife files for divorce
- Magura man ‘kills’ wife for dowry