This 15-Minute Yoga Flow Will Instantly Brighten Your Skin (video)
Published : 26 Feb 2017, 21:43
Winter can take a toll on your appearance: dry air sucks moisture away from the skin, leaving you with a dull, lifeless complexion. Plus, when you step out into the cold and instinctively crunch your shoulders up to your ears, you’re storing excess tension in your upper back and shoulders. That physical stress doesn’t look great, and can also make you look worn out.
Plenty of moisturizers can ease your winter skin woes, but to achieve true radiance from within, easing your cold-weather tension is key. In this video, Rebecca Weible, yoga instructor and owner of Yo Yoga!, leads you through a flow designed to make your skin glow. “Yoga is a great way to bring a glow into your skin,” she says, “and it works in a couple ways.” First, it opens the shoulders and relieves the pent-up stress you’ve been carrying around. Then, through a series of sun salutations and inversions, this sequence promotes circulation, which brings a rosy glow back to your cheeks. “You’ll leave feeling more refreshed,” she says.
This energizing routine takes about 15 minutes from start to finish. Try it before hitting the shower in the morning for a pick-me-up to start your day.
- Most viewed
- HC to hear Khaleda’s bail petitions tomorrow
- You'll Never Believe How Tasty Healthy Pancakes Can Be
- The Simple Things That Can Easily Lift Your Mood Up
- Priyanka visits Rohingya refugee camps in Bangladesh
- 5 killed in Bandarban landslide
- PM draws picture on 'Muktijoddhya'
- 34 new experiments to launch on NASA cargo ship
- 9 die due to Nipah virus outbreak in India
- Prime Minister talks tough against drugs
- Mallika Sherawat locks herself in a cage for a cause
- Around 60 babies a day born in Rohingya camps in Bangladesh: UNICEF
- PM Sheikh Hasina’s Homecoming Day Today
- SC decision on Khaleda’s bail Wednesday
- Rape accused killed in Feni ‘gunfight’
- Saima for incorporating mental healthcare in disaster management plan
- Why Cannes outings don't affect Aishwarya
- Militancy now under control: Prime Minister
- Senate votes to confirm Haspel as CIA`s first female chief