I had banana shake as my breakfast for 10 days and I lost weight!
Published : 06 Mar 2018, 18:38
Banana shake for 10 days
The most common home remedies can sometimes do wonders for our body. One of our readers, Ranveer Bhalla, was able to shed kilos and sort his breakfast issues just by having his childhood favourite, banana shake, every morning! Read to find out how Ranveer included this yummy shake in his schedule.
As a child, my favourite fruit was bananas. I loved its sweet flavour and it filled my stomach faster after playing for hours. Since my mother knew I loved eating bananas, she used to give me banana shake more as a treat rather than a nutritional drink.
It is because of this habit that I was never a cranky kid. All my hunger woos were answered with a banana. Gradually, as I grew up, I started to get onto junk food to relieve my hunger stricken stomach rather than my beloved fruit. I ate everything possible from doughnuts to laddoos to cakes to satiate my sweet tooth. And as is expected, I gained at least 15 kgs of weight.
- Most viewed
- Weekend special: Healthy Spring Rolls
- Antibiotic resistance genes in air pose threat to human health: Study
- No need to react to marriage rumours
- Sheikh Hasina to inaugurate 23 bridges, Fatehpur Railway Overpass
- Williams rebounds from worst loss to advance in Cincy tennis
- BD beat Nepal 3-0 to emerge group top in SAFF U-15 Women’s championship
- Omarosa’s White House recordings fuel Trump woes
- 14 August Events
- 14 August Births
- Did you know Salman was the first choice to play Aishwarya’s brother in Josh?
- 9 August Events
- PM visits hospital to see Sechchasebak League leader and four injured students
- Bangladeshi students encouraged to consider education in Australia
- Love for ex boyfriend!
- My mother had capacity to take any decision: Prime Minister
- Govt working to strengthen democracy: Prime Minister
- 8 August Events
- Migrant boat sinks off Turkey killing 7 children, 2 women