I had banana shake as my breakfast for 10 days and I lost weight!
Published : 06 Mar 2018, 18:38
Banana shake for 10 days
The most common home remedies can sometimes do wonders for our body. One of our readers, Ranveer Bhalla, was able to shed kilos and sort his breakfast issues just by having his childhood favourite, banana shake, every morning! Read to find out how Ranveer included this yummy shake in his schedule.
As a child, my favourite fruit was bananas. I loved its sweet flavour and it filled my stomach faster after playing for hours. Since my mother knew I loved eating bananas, she used to give me banana shake more as a treat rather than a nutritional drink.
It is because of this habit that I was never a cranky kid. All my hunger woos were answered with a banana. Gradually, as I grew up, I started to get onto junk food to relieve my hunger stricken stomach rather than my beloved fruit. I ate everything possible from doughnuts to laddoos to cakes to satiate my sweet tooth. And as is expected, I gained at least 15 kgs of weight.
- Most viewed
- Traditional Ramadan Drinks with a Twist?
- Bangladesh-India to continue trend of cooperation in future: PM
- PM Hasina, Indian PM Modi inaugurate ‘Bangladesh Bhaban’ at Shantiniketan
- Only 1/5 of displaced Rohingyas’ needs funded: UNFPA
- Hasina, Modi to inaugurate Bangladesh Bhaban today
- PM Hasina in Santiniketan on a two-day visit to Kolkata
- PM Hasina talks to ailing Mahmoud Abbas over phone
- Priyanka asks world to learn from Bangladesh
- PM Sheikh Hasina left Dhaka for Kolkata
- Kamala Bhattacharya: First female martyr in Bengali Language Movement
- 10 killed in Texas school shooting
- More than 100 killed in Cuba Plane crash (Video)
- Lack of awareness, support pushes up suicide incidents in BD: Expert
- Siam plays Salman Shah for ‘Poramon 2’
- Two teenage ethnic girls found dead
- Sheikh Hasina, Modi to meet in Santiniketan
- Chun leads rain-hit Kingsmill Championship by one shot
- You'll Never Believe How Tasty Healthy Pancakes Can Be