I had banana shake as my breakfast for 10 days and I lost weight!
Published : 06 Mar 2018, 18:38
Banana shake for 10 days
The most common home remedies can sometimes do wonders for our body. One of our readers, Ranveer Bhalla, was able to shed kilos and sort his breakfast issues just by having his childhood favourite, banana shake, every morning! Read to find out how Ranveer included this yummy shake in his schedule.
As a child, my favourite fruit was bananas. I loved its sweet flavour and it filled my stomach faster after playing for hours. Since my mother knew I loved eating bananas, she used to give me banana shake more as a treat rather than a nutritional drink.
It is because of this habit that I was never a cranky kid. All my hunger woos were answered with a banana. Gradually, as I grew up, I started to get onto junk food to relieve my hunger stricken stomach rather than my beloved fruit. I ate everything possible from doughnuts to laddoos to cakes to satiate my sweet tooth. And as is expected, I gained at least 15 kgs of weight.
- Most viewed
- New diabetes drug may help obese to reduce weight
- Daryl Hannah debuts as director
- Bodies of 23 plane crash victims arrive in Dhaka
- Cabinet adopts obituary reference for Priyabhashini, plane crash victims
- Housewife found dead in Rajshahi
- Husband kills 16-year-old wife in City
- SC stays Khaleda’s HC bail till May 8
- Janaza of dead Bangladeshis held, bodies to be brought back today
- 19 March Deaths
- FBHRO starts its journey
- Prithula Rashid, a life cut short
- Govt declares mourning day today
- Queen Boudicca: a tribal woman fought against Roman rule
- Jacqueline Fernandez gets into Madhuri Dixit mode
- PM returns home tomorrow shortening Singapore visit
- US-Bangla flight reaches Nepal with families of crash victims
- Schoolgirl stabbed in Chapainawabganj
- First injured Bangladeshi victim of Nepal plane crash brought to Dhaka